Chapter 22 (Safe)

Had to rewrite this for the 3RD EFFING TIME. WTF WATTPAD?! And way sorrrrry to that one person who read the chapter when it went up and was super confused!!!!!!!!

SIJNS POV

I ran after her, but staying a safe distance away. A girl her age shouldn't be in the woods at this time of night!. I stoped when she stood at a clearing. She snaped her fingures and something appeared near her. I squinted. A potato? In a split second hands covered my mouth and eyes. I moved around, trying to get out of the figures grasps, but to no progress. I managed to slam the person into nearby trees. They hissed in pain. I got pushed to the ground and hit in the head with a rock. Knocking me out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt myself being lifted. Two arms where dragging my limp body around. My vision was hazy, and it hurt my eyes to look around. I could see two figures. I tried to move, scream, do anything. But I couldn't. All I could do was watch as they dragged my body. "Whmmm." I magaged to get out. "Hurry! He's waking up!" A females voice said. "Well help me then!" A males voice said. A pair of hands grabbed my legs, lifting me off the ground. My mind was out of focus. I guessed that I was drugged. My body was dropped to the floor."Did you leave the note?" The males voice asked. Their voices where fading away. "Yeah. I hid it in-". I closed my eyes. I didn't want to hear anymore. I slowly drifted back to sleep to a swaying movement. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth

SIPS POV

I went inside. "Yo Sijn you here?" I said as I walked into the kitchen. "Hello?". I looked in the living room. No one. I looked in the kitchen. A pot of soup, bread, and two bowls where on the table. Two? I franticly searched the house for hours. "SIJN!!" I yelled. A knock came from the door. "Hello?" I asked the person at the door. "Oh! Hi Sips! Where's Sijn? I REALLY need to talk to him." She said. "No sorry he's not here." I said sadly. She rushed inside into the kitchen and started rumaging through drawers and chests. "Who are y-". "Please be quiet Sips." She interupted me as she continued. "How do you-"." I SAID SHUT UP!!!!!!" She screamed at me. "Oh my..... S-sorry.... Just... Just please.... I need to think.". She took a peice of paper out of the drawer. After what I supposed was her reading it she tore it up. "ARGGGG!!!! THIS ISNT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN YET!!!!!!" She yelled. She punched a huge hole in the near by wall. "Calm down..... Clam down...." She said to what i guess was herself. She stuck her hand in her gray hoodie's pocket. Her tan face seemed to pale. She curled up into a ball and rocked back and forth. I walked over to her. "What's wrong?" I asked her, trying to sound as fatherly as possible. "M-my watch is gone!" She replied. "What's so importent about a watch?" I asked her. She faced me. "You have no idea how vital that watch is, do you?". I shook my head. She took out a notepad and pen from her pocket. She started to draw multible curcles on the white paper. One curcle had a X on it. "This X is the dimention we are in right now.". She paused and pointed at the curcle with the X. "These other curcles are other dimentions. That clock, tells me when and why I should go to each dimention. If I don't get that watch back soon, the worlds will become out of order because I will have missed important events I need to be at. This world will begain to fall into chaos." She scribbled out the paper. "Do you understand.". I nodded. "Anyway more important matters. I need to go get someone." She said as she walked twards the door. "What about Sijn!" I yelled before she went to the door nob. She turned around. "You can't save him." She said. "What do you mean?! I have to save my best friend!!" I said angrly at her. "You can't mess with the plot Sips. You'll get someone killed." She said to me. "I don't care who di-"." WHAT IF YOU KILL YOUR BEST FRIEND? SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO DO IT AND ITS NOT YOU." She yelled at me. "You can't mess with the plot!!!" She yelled again. "And who's says not." I replied. "Don't you dare." She said threatened. I was sick and tierd of a babby telling me what and what not to do, so I did the only thing I could think of at the moment. I ripped off her stupid goggles.

F YOU WATTPAD. 3RD TIME!!!! OMFG. Sorry for all the curses. >^< I made another chapter after this so that will be up straight after this one. Well after i do a spell check. Sorry for all the confusion before!!!! I personaly apologise to the people who pre read chap 22. Sorry my derps! I hope this makes up for it!

       ~Silver