Chapter 10 (Return)

81 Views!!!!! I know ya want some romance in dis puppy so here ya go. Its Almost 11 PM please cut me slack if things don't make sence or it isn't spelled right. Also do you like the new cover? I made it myself! Anyway,Enjoy~

ABTAINIANS POV

H-he ripped off my scarf. (A/N: you thought he was going to kiss her didn't you XD. So did I.) Showing my scars and bruses to everyone. Everyone took a gasp. I tried to run out of the room but a tall skinny man was blocking me. Burning tears streamed down my face. I clenched my fists. Yes let your anger take control. I took deep breaths and looked back at the group. "What?!" I yell still angry at Sijn for taking off my scarf. They said nothing, but that made me angrier. The short man looked dissipointed, most likely at himself. It irretated me to look at their eyes, so I just looked at the ground. It stayed silent for a few more minutes. "We should uh... Go check on Duncan and them" Sijn said. I was angered by the name. I thought I killed him. The only death I didn't regreat. "Guard the door please." He told the skinny man. He nodded and they shut and locked the door. Time to try out the new powers. I teleported through the wall and outside. I started to teleport away till I came to a clearing. I consentrated and a ball of purple fire mitrialized infront of me. I threw it at the ground. It caught fire for a moment, but then it died down. Istead of using the ground, use the people. "NO!". My scream echoed in the forest. I ripped off my mask in frustration. Leaves spreaded across the ground. "Hello?" A voice from behind asked. I desprately tried to pick up all the leaves but the voice's feet steped closer. "Earth to person..?" The voice put a hand on my sholders. "Oh, hi" I say still not turning around. "Hi." I am tempted to turn around but I resist. "Are you ok?" The voice asks. I now realize that I was crying. I reconize the pain. The voice puts a hand on my sholder and slowly turned me around. I resist but he keeps trying to. He turns me around after what seems like an hour battle. He states at me face. Too shellshocked to move. He's vurnival, kill him. For what reason?! He didn't do amything to me! My hand started to move near him but I caught it in with my other hand. "I-I have to go." I said to the man as I ran away.

No romance in this one but in the next one I swear! Another chapter tommorrow. 9-9 I am sooooo tierd. Thanks for all the views! Good night potatos sleep well.

                   ~Silver