Chapter 28 (Welcome)

???? POV

I let out a sigh and started to walk twards the guest room, my head throbbing. Maybe I do need some sleep. I continued down the long hallways, often using the wall to help me not fall flat on my face. Oh my god-..... Do I need a cane? I mentally face plamed as multible situations where I would need a cane poped into my head. "S-shut up brain." I ordered myself, continuing to trudge along. I was almost rejoyed when I saw the guest room. Why do many god damn rooms in this house? I turned the wooden handle, revealing a big room. Its white walls uneased my mind, reminding me of a assyulm. I chuckled. Not far off. I took off the goggles that where resting around my forehead, setting them on a nearby nightstand. What? I don't sleep in them. I climbed into the bed, not bothering to take off my jacket. I tossed and turn for some time before I finally closed my eyes for some sleep.

      She sat upon a pile of skulls. In her right hand was a engraved skull, in her left, a black raven's feather. She faced me, her eyes, wraped closed in bloody bandages. I felt my body stiffen as she stood up, skull and feather still in hand. I stayed silent. "Ridge. It seems we have an intruder." She whispered to the skull in her hand. My breathing became heavy and strained as my heart beated faster. "Where are you?~". The invisible light sorce in the room flickered, and eventualy it went out. Steps scattered hurriedly across the room, each one drawing closer to me. I took steps back, each one with a faded clank. I felt a door nob poke at my back. I quickly turned around and reached for it. "Found you.".

I fell off the bed and onto the floor. "Ouch." I groaned. "SEE, THIS IS WHY I DON'T SLEEP. ALL THESE GOD DAMN NIGHTMARES!" I yelled, knowing that Ridge would hear me. "Good morning to you too." Ridge replied sarcasticly. I saw that he was sitting on air near me. I just turned so that I was laying on my back. "I'm going to take a shower today." I said, not directing it at anyone. There was akward silence. I got up and walked out the door, twards the bathroom. CLOTHES. I rembered. I ran twards my bedroom, witch was now clean, and began to go through my closet. Grey jacket, grey jacket, dress shirt, leggings, leggings, stockings... I continued to rummage through untill I found a dress. I grabbed some other clothing that I needed, and ran into the bathroom. 

ABTAINIANS POV

The tall man, who I now knew his name as Lewis, called a gathering. Sips was set down to rest inside, as he was still asleep. I honestly wasn't paying attention, mostly because they where all yelling at each other. Tell them to shut up. Their annoying me. Deal with it. But-. Deal. With. It. I took a annoyed sigh and zoned back into the conversation. "Maybe we should just avo-". But the speaker was interupted, for in a big flash of light we where all teleported. I looked at the big white room, no exits or see through things. I shifted uncomforibly. I didn't know why, but the plain white walls unnerved me. The people around me seemd to think the same, as they where silent as well.  "Welcome to the games."

To be continued..... In book 2

           ~Silver