Chapter 15 (Truth)

First, sorry for not updating for like 4 days! And thank you for more than 280 views!!! This is deticated to Juniperheart. Even though she may not read this book. Shes a awsome friend! Please go follow her! Any way, Enjoy~

ABTAINIANS POV

Where to start... "Well, I was just enjoying my dad in the forest when this asshole," I pause and point at the Duncan lying in the floor. "Came and took me to this box." I stated. "A box?" He asked me. "Yeah, with lines on the front." I explained more in depth. He just nodded his head. Though he still seemed puzzled. "He gave me these shots every day." I took of coat and showed him the scars on my arms. "Why would he do such a thing?!" He yelled at me. I shrugged my sholders. Duncan stood up. "She was a fine expriment." He said while pointed straight at me. "Your crazy!" I screamed at him. "Really, I aren't the one hearing voices." He mumled. But with my good hearing I heard him. I flinched. How could he know that?! How, indeed. "See, there they are." He said much loulder. "Don't worry. You aren't the only one." He said as.he took his hand out of his pocket and exstended it to me. I glared at his hand. He gave a small frown as he put his hand back in his pocket. Rythian told me to continue. "I basicly escaped and you know everything else." I quickly said. Don't question anything, don't questi- "How did you get those scars?" He asked while pointing at the bottom half of my face. I quickly covered my mouth. "I don't like to talk about it." I told him. He noded. "Should I take Duncan out of here?" He asked me. "No. I want to have a chat with him." I said back to him. He gave me a weird look, then left the room. I waited till I heard his foot steps get farther and farther away. "Finnally! That jerk is out of here!" He stated as he stepped closer to me. I back away."How did you know about them?" I asked him while I tried to keep calm. But I was strugging. "..." I got frustrated. "Answer me!" I yelled loulder at him. "....". "ANSWER!!!" I lundged at him. I stratled him and put my two hands around his neck. He seemed startled. He put his hands on my hands, trying to get them off his neck. "ANSWER!!!!!!!" I screamed loulder. He was struggled to breath. He kept trying to pry my hamds off his neck, but I had a strong grip. Rythian slamed the door open and tackled me off Duncan. I tried to push him off of me, but failed. Gave a sigh, and put me over his sholders. I started pounding my fist on his back. "LET ME GO!!!!" I screamed at him. Duncan sat up and started to cough. Rythian started to leave the room. "Thank y-you." Duncan said quickly while still coughing. Rythian paused"This doesn't mean where friends." Rythian stated. He continued as he walked out of the room.

RYTHIANS POV

I set her down in a room farther away. She gave me an angry look as I set her down. "I knewed you'd try to kill him." I told her. She didn't say anything. She turned to leave the small room I droped her in. I grabbed her by the sholder. "Let her go." She said to me with venom in her voice. She even was suprised at her tone. She looked at her hands. She moved them around and started laughing. "I finally have it!" She said quietly. "Jeez what the hell did you to her to make her that upset that she'd come to me for help?" She asked me, while turning around. Her eyes where glowing a bright purple. A long scar was lining her right eye. "What happened to your eye?! Are you ok?!" I asked her. "Oh, I am better than ok. I AM WONDERFUL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" She screamed at me. She made purple fire and got in a fighting poision. Just, great. This again. She threw four fire balls at me, but missed everytime. She tackled me to the ground and punched me multible time. I rolled her over and ran to a short night stand. My katar's in the drawer! She tackled me again, making me just miss the night stand. She continued to hit me and scratch me. I was bleeding from my face and arms. She tore off my mask revealing my face.  She smirked and got off me. "Why don't you just kill me?!" I screamed at her. "Why would I kill my brotherine?" She asked me and started to laugh. What? Then I got one hard punch to the face.

Hi potatos! Again I am soooooo sorry! This is not edited so please don't yell if there is spelling or grammer mistakes! Please go check out JuniperHeart! She is a AMAZING person! And she has a pretty good book out! Thanks for reading my derps! Your Queen

                                        ~Silver