Chapter 25 (Deals)

SIPS POV

A small note was left on the windowsill.

I call a meeting. Tomorrow at 12:00 AM sharp, The Forest by the cliff. Bring everyone you know and no one you love. Bring all that you hate and zero that you know. Choose, for tomorrow, the games begin

The note puzzled me. "What is it?" Duncan asked me, starting to walk twards me. I showed him the note. "The games?" He questioned. I shrugged. "Ugggg I hate riddles." Duncan adimted. "...". "...". We both had the same idea, Parvis.

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~

PARVS POV (A/N: Oooooh! New charactor!)

A knock came from the down stairs. I walked down and scratched the back of my head. Who the hell is it at this hour. My clock read 12:00 PM, but my clock was all out of wack, so like normal, I ignored it. I passed the alter, put on my best smile, and opened the door. "Hello~" I said to the unexpected visitor. The black cloaked visitor went straight past me and unsheathed a dimond sword. "Oi! Stop!" I yelled at the unknown person. But what really got me angry, is when they went to the alter. They started attacking it, and before I could react, the alter was distroyed. "No magic that you can kill me with." The visitor said, refuring to blood magic. I ran to hit the unknown visitor. But they easly dodged my attacks. The visitor grabed me by the collar of my shirt."You need to put a end to this game of madness that she has created, you'll all die if you don't. " The cloaked visitor stated. They let go. "Who are yo-."."You need to stop this. But you don't stand a chance alone. I wish you the best of luck. " The visitor interupted, his voice was fumiluar, but I couldn't put on hand on who it was.. The visitor steped twards the door and walked out. "Get back here!!" I yelled, but they where gone. A knock came from the door. "Who the bloody hell is it?!" I yelled, pissed off and annoyed. "Duncan and Sips." A voice witch I guessed was Duncan. I opened the door. "What." I asked him coldly. "Jeez. Who tiped you off? Anyway, we have a riddle we help figuring out-."."No. No more fucking riddles for the rest of the godamn day!" I said as I went to slam the door, Duncan stoped the door from shutting with his hand. "We don't have a day. You need to figure it out now.". "....*sigh* Fine, let me see it.". Duncan handed me the paper. I quickly read the note.

I call a meeting. Tomorrow at 12:00 AM sharp, The Forest by the cliff. Bring everyone you know and no one you love. Bring all that you hate and zero that you know. Choose, for tomorrow, the games begin.

"Well, not to state the odveous, but the person is saying to meet at 12:00 at the south forest, I am guessing they are saying to tell and bring everyone.". I paused. "I think their trying to get you attention for something important, a 'game' so to say.". I gave Duncan back the note. "But, what does it mean?" He questioned me. I shrugged. "Well we should go tell people to meet, see you there." He said to me. I nodded and shut the door. Went upstairs and layed on my bed. 'Game of madness', huh. This should be interesting. My mouth formed into a wide smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PARVS POV

Everyone was at the south forest. Minty, Zoey, Rythian, Teep, Duncan, Kim, Strippin, Lewis, Simon, Hannah, Nelsey, Marytin, Toby, Sips, ext. But the thing that stood out, was that there was no Sjin and a unknown face in the crowd. "Hello everyone.". We all turned our heads to a small girl who was sitting in a tree. She jumped down, landing on her crouched feet. "Thank you all for coming.". She had twisted smile fixed on her face, her eyes where covered by two yellow goggles, though strands of dark brown curly stuck out, she had a too big dark grey hoodie on, with black leggings and dark blue army boots. "Some of you know me. But most of you don't.". She paused and looked at Sips and Duncan. "And its a shame one of you cannot join us at the moment, right Sips and Minty?" The girl said with a smirk. Minty broke down in tears, but Sips clenched his fists. Ridge appeared next to her, his face carried a sorrowful look with a hint of fear, but he just stared at the ground. "But I think you all know who's to blame for this, 'incident'.". She look twards Sips, but Sips avoided her gaze. She continued."But morning the lost, is not why I am here, I am here to propose a deal.". "What deal." Lewis questioned. "If you play in the games that I make every two months, then.". She paused. "I'll bring back Sjin-". "Done!" Sips inturpted her. She smiled. "Care to shake on it?" She asked him, getting closer to the crowd. He nodded and shook her now exstened hand. Her smile widen. "Rules shall be send for everyone."."What about Sjin?! You said he'd be here!" Sips yelled. "He'll be joining you tomorrow, at the games. Rules will be sent out over night. Pick your allies and foes, because the games start tomorrow.". And she disappeared.

Ooooooh! Too bad you used up your question Bronze! I bet they play checkers! XD h