26. Ending The Final Act

{???, ???}

{???, ???}

"Kufufufufu, if it makes you feel better, I don't like you too, Yucca-kun."

At the sound the illusionist's voice, a low growl escaped Yucca's lips. The cowardice he seemed to have displayed earlier shattering as if it never was there.

"Mukuro," he greeted lowly his usual -chan dropped. "What do you want?"

"Kufufufufu, me?" He rhetorically asked, enjoying the white head's reaction. "Nothing of course. I am only here to help my dear Koro-kun out," he stated, chuckling.

Yucca's purple eyes shifted to the silent Koro before shaking the older man's hold on him off. "What's that Koro-chan, why would we need him?" he fumed, unmistakably unhappy with the decision his counterpart had made. "Ran-chan is all we need!"

A laugh escaped Mukuro's lips at the male's affirmation, eliciting a glare from the said male.

Koro rubbed his temples tiredly, a sigh following the action. "That's enough Mukuro, don't rile him up," he demanded.

Hearing the raven head a pout made its way to Mukuro's lips. "You're no fun Koro-kun. Yucca-kun is so funny to tease, not taking advantage of it would be blasphemy" he whined.

"What did you say!"

Koro heaved another sigh. "Yucca, don't let him get to you."

Yucca huffed, crossing his arm childishly as he snapped his head in a different direction, starring into the mindscape's neverending horizon.

"I don't care what you do," he scoffed. "Don't call for me, I'm sleeping," he stated before walking away, sulking.

Koro didn't say anything as he watched the younger male go further into the mindscape, away from him and Mukuro.

"Kufufu, such a cute charge you have, Koro-kun."

Koro sent Mukuro a deadpan stare, eliciting another laugh from the illusionist. "Whatever," he sighed before walking closer to the Vindice's ex-captive.

The two males took place around a table, each one seating on a comfortable quilted chair. Furniture created by the illusionist.