39. Relationship Update

{Namimori, Japan}

{Namimori, Japan}

Letting himself fall on the mattress, the cloud, gradually sank in the cover, a tired sigh escaping his lips. Such a tiring day, the encounter with the storm Arcobaleno Fon, their improvised and unplanned duel combined with Ran's unexpected text had been enough to send the guardian's mind into a turmoil.

He knew all the Arcobaleno held a grudge against him, some being bigger than others, but he hadn't expected Fon, who seemed to be one of the calmest, to go for the kill as soon as they met if the Storm had been so quick to jump into a fight, then what about the other Arcobalenos? From the little intel he had managed to gain on each one of them, the best fighters were Reborn, the sun, Fon, the storm, and Colonnello, the rain.

Not that the others weren't threat, they only wouldn't go for hand to hand matches which reduced the chance of a possible fight. For instance, Viper, the mist who currently went by Mammon was on his team. Therefore the probability of them fighting, for the time being, was nonexistent.

Concerning Skull, the cloud, he didn't seem like the type who fought. Although if he did, from what Luss told him about their previous encounter, it wouldn't be easy. The Arcobaleno was known to be immortal, it wasn't something to ignore. The advantage was that out of the seven he seemed to reek of cowardice, then again, better not judge a book by its cover.

Their leader Yuni, the sky, wasn't the fighting type at all, she most probably didn't hold grudges either and would instead gladly take an apologie before burying the past scuffle. She was this kind of person, and unlike the other Arcobaleno which he hadn't met in his memories, he knew Yuni. The girl cared about peace too much to herself cause a fight if she could keep the peace.

The most dangerous was Verde, the lightning, the most tangible proof being the number of fighters his team eliminated during the first round. Although the man wasn't a fighter himself, the people who surrounded him and his inventions made up for it without any trouble. He was someone Yucca couldn't allow himself to underestimate. Probably the one to look out for the most out of the four mentioned Arcobalenos.

Now, out of those who could fight, he had met Fon. Fon who had, oh so gently, demanded a duel. It was clear the martial artist was confident in his capacity to beat the cloud and by the way their fight ended he should be more than sure of himself now. Although Yucca was sure, the martial artist wouldn't come to him looking for a fight. Their battle would resume, only if they happened to cross one another during the time limit.

Reborn was the second Arcobaleno Yucca knew best, Mammon being the first. The hitman, known as the best in the world, was someone Yucca respected more than he thought he did. He looked up to him, as a hitman for his spectacular skills in the art, and as a teacher for his dedication to his students. He wished he was as devoted to them as the sun was to the future Don. The white shook his head. Reborn was someone who sent Yucca's blood as an assassin boiling. But he knew better, mindlessly challenging the Arcobaleno would lead to his demise, he wasn't strong enough to beat him or Fon, not yet at least.