Diamonds are forever

Back to present day

Her shy smile turns me on more than it ought to and just looking at her makes my heart swell in my chest.
Annie never questions my ideas, she's taught me so much about compromising, if she doesn't like my idea’s she won't dismiss them straight off the bat like I would, she'll take time to consider all angles of them until she can find a way to make them work for her and she always makes it work somehow and agreeing to adoption is just another reason why I'm head over heels for her.

Half of me wants to bask in all the feelings I have right now for her and our future together and the other part of me wants to hold a gun to my head for hurting her and cheating. Maybe she's right forgiving myself for all of this needs my full attention before I fuck up again.

“Marshall!” Annie brings me back into the room and I smile across at her, gripping the silky nightie between my thumb and forefinger, the touch of it feels sexy and soft just how the skin under it I knew would feel against my fingers.
She gets up and goes rummaging in her closet and I find happily I'm at the right angle to appreciate her delicious ass as she bends over trying to find something, after a good couple of minutes she appears with a gift in her right hand, she looks very smug and I laugh instantly knowing that whatever this gift is, it’s something that she's found incredibly amusing and she plonks her ass back next to me handing it over and giggling.
I unwrap it slowly as I know that will drive her mad and a bottle falls out hitting my leg, picking it up I can see why Annie is pissing herself laughing, it's beard growth hormone supplement with the tag line

'fill in your patchy prepubescent beard by taking one a day', I glare at her as she continues giggling,
she leans over and her fingers scratch through my not prepubescent beard “Now your beard won't be weird baby!”

“Fucking funny bitch, I'm going to punish your for that!” my voice is dark and deep stopping her giggling immediately

“I hope so Marshall!” she whispers shyly. “There’s something else in there babe", I pull out a calendar and looking through seeing it's a personalised one “You can't have it up in your office Marshall" she says quickly, blushing and I enquire why I can't taking a quick flick through they are just pictures of us at various places.

“Baby look at October and December" I flick through to October and my eyeballs nearly fall out of my head, it's a photo of Annie that I've never seen before she's naked laying back on our bed, sheets all messed up around her, one hand grabbing at her breast, the other between her spread legs, her back is arched up off of the bed and her head is thrown back in obvious ecstasy.

My dick stands to attention “Annie!” my voice is hoarse as she laughs softly beside me “Did someone print this for you?” I hate the thought that some old man in a store had his grubby hands on a photo of my girls naked body, My grubby hands are the only ones allowed!

“No, silly I did it myself" I let out the breath I'd been holding in “Baby this is fucking hot, I'm going to be jerking off every day in October to this!” She laughs

“Check out December then!” she urges me on and I find it and opening it, it's a picture of both of us, you can't see our faces but parts of our tattoos are visible, her thighs either side of my hips, my hands gripping her waist and I can see my dick shiny and wet half buried inside her, I don't remember her snapping a photo of us while we were fucking but she obviously did at some point.

“This is too much Annie, I love all of these photos but these two are special" she smiles and I lean over her pressing my lips firmly to hers and kissing her, our tongues duelling gently together, my dick straining against the silk boxers, the fabric feels like it's caressing my dick and I pull reluctantly away from her