Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone

Sitting on my bed after a lovely cool shower contemplating whether I should go through to Marshalls room my body thinks it’s an awesome idea and pretty much the rest of me too but I’m still wrestling with how foolish I would be to just forgive and forget once again and hop straight back into bed with him, as I’m busy contemplating my decision there’s a tap on the hotel room door. 

I open it and Violet is standing there looking at me intently before she smiles and walks on in past me to sit on a bench in the little pool room, it’s lovely and cool in there and I swear my body temperature is on the rise so I’m happy to follow her through and sit beside her, we’re both quiet until eventually I find my words and break the silence and speak “I’m sorry Vi, you took good care of me and I was just petty and mean to you, I regret that more than anything” she grasps my hand in hers holding it before chuckling to herself

“well you do live with the king of petty Annie” we both laugh at her statement of fact. Marshall could be God damned petty when he wanted to be.

“Listen Annie there’s nothing to apologise for, I shouldn’t have told Marshall anything, you’re my sister from another mister. Let’s just forget about it and move on” I really don’t deserve such an amazing friend.

“So how’s things between you and your baby daddy?” she asks and I launch into the full story of where we’re at and unload it all on her “Annie the way I see it is its simple. Do you love him?” she blinks at me waiting for an answer while I consider what she’s said, is it really that simple? I guess it is if I want to make it that way, why am I holding onto this “Annie let it go” she says firmly, a frown on her face, she can tell I’m overthinking the situation.

“I do love him and I miss him so much Vi” I start crying and laughing at the same time, these fucking hormones are weird.

“Annie, go get your man” she stands, pulling me up with her and kisses the top of my head before leaving me alone in my room, I go and splash my face with water and wash any remaining make up away and dress in something semi sexy, I didn’t bring anything really suitable but it’ll do.

Opening the connecting door quietly, I creep inside not wanting to disturb him if he’s sleeping, deciding I’ll just get in and cuddle up with him.
As I close the door softly and my eyes adjust to the dim light coming from the pool downstairs, I hear him moan softly and it makes me stop dead in my tracks. I can make him out on the bed just about and as I hear him gasp out my name I realise what he’s doing, approaching him I’m borderline desperate for him now, he startles and stops touching himself, he swears loudly “Fucking christ Annie, what are you creeping about in the dark for?“ I sit on the bed next to him, It made me feel good that he was thinking about me while he was doing it. His breathing slowly returns to normal as I stand up and take my vest top off, followed quickly by my shorts and he just sits there watching me.

“What were you doing before I startled you?” the tone of my voice is low and seductive as I stare at him knowing full well what he was doing, it wouldn’t be the first time I’d walked in on him jerking off.
“Painting the fucking ceiling Annie, what did you think I was doing?” sarcasm and anger, I laugh, he’s like a little boy defensive because I caught him with his fingers in the cookie jar but I couldn’t care less and he’s fully aware of that.

My fingers reach out and quickly graze over his sheet covered dick, Marshall shudders swearing under his breath before grabbing my hand and placing it back over his dick “rub me Annie, you know how I like it baby”  I palm him slowly but with pressure over the sheet his head falling back onto the pillow as he gasps with pleasure.
I didn’t imagine this morning that I would be butt naked sat on his bed rubbing his dick like a genie might appear at any moment. Giggling at the crazy thoughts running through my brain, Marshall opens one eye and peeks up at me making me giggle harder and before I know what’s happening he’s moved and managed to get me underneath me on the bed, pressing his full body weight on me before he suddenly remembers there’s a baby inside me and he leans his weight off of me, I hate that I love feeling him all over me.

“Baby I need you, whatever you want I’ll give it to you” I grin at his words, he sounds like he’s asking for permission to have me not something he’s ever done before and it feels strange. “I need you Marshall, please” I’m virtually pleading with him now and he just holds me closer “Baby you don’t need to plead with me, do you forgive me Annie” he sounds very hopeful right now, my hand reaches out for one of his and I place it over one of my hot achy breasts “yes, I love you” I truly hope that decision won’t come back to bite me on the ass but I don’t care right now, whatever happens between us because of this baby he’ll always be in my life.

He massages my boobs for a few minutes and it feels heavenly I think if he had carried on much longer I could have come with just that and nothing else, but my hands suddenly have a life of  their own and push his boxers over his peachy ass cheeks and down his thighs, he manages to shuffle out of them and kick them off, perhaps a tad too hard as I hear them hit the water below with a resounding slap.

Then he’s seconds away from reconnecting our bodies together, I need it like I need the air I’m breathing. However Marshall moves a hand between my legs opening me up to him, I feel self conscious and exposed for a split second but it passes in a flash as sensation takes over.
Everywhere his hands travel leaves a burning hot sensation across my skin, and I don’t know if its because I’m pregnant or not but all of my senses are heightened. Taste and smell in particular. I can smell how aroused I am and as his head travels lower down my body leaving a trail of hot, wet kisses and definitely some marks as he pays more attention to certain areas that he’s kissing then others.
I writhe about under him, the wait for him to get to my pussy driving my senses crazy, I’m not being quiet about it either, probably the whole hotel knows by now that Marshall is about to go down on me.
Every time I moan really loudly he looks up at me with hooded, dark eyes and give me a half smile and I try frantically to manoeuvre his head where I want it most. The first flick of his hot tongue over my hard clit is almost enough to send me into orbit, “Damn Annie, your so wet baby, I’ve never seen you like this before” I can’t string a simple sentence together so I don’t know how he’s managing it and it becomes worse as his fingers join his mouth on me, he fucks me hard with his fingers while sucking and licking my clit, my orgasm builds quickly.

My thighs clamping around his neck, I’m surprised he can still move or breathe for that matter, my hands hold his head in place while my hips rub up and down against his tongue and fingers, impaling myself deeper on him until I explode loudly, his free hand is covering my mouth in a flash trying to silence my screams until my body eventually relaxes. I lean up watching him watch me as he pulls his fingers from my body and sucks them dry in his mouth, his eyes close in pleasure “hmmm, I missed your taste Annie, so fucking good” I blush at his words and he chuckles moving up my body and attacking my lips, I taste myself and try not to grimace, but I guess he likes it so its all good.

“You feeling better now?” he asks me sincerely leaning up on his hands, I’m still feeling horny, I was never like this before when I was pregnant maybe that should have given me a clue that something was wrong with it that time.
“A little Marshall, I think I need you to punish me for throwing you out of our home” he cocks one eyebrow up at me before grinning salaciously.

“Oh Annie, you’re never gonna forget the fucking you’re about to receive, I’d be highly surprised if you can even walk tomorrow” he says cockily, the Marshall I know and love to death exposing the cocky fuck that he is and I love it.
“Yeah, yeah I’ve heard it all before” I taunt him sounding bored and unimpressed with his boasting. Marshall looks at me intensely before hopping off the bed and looking around the sparse room “Up” he commands me causing moisture to coat my inner thighs, I do as he asks and stand up naked in front of him, he grabs a hold of my hand and pulls me down the stairs to the pool area “You ever fucked another woman Annie?” I tense up and stop in my tracks whispering a shocked no to him, he grins “Good because I’d have to kill her if you did, you’re mine and no one, man or woman gets to touch what’s mine” he sounds quite menacing as he leads me over to a small hook protruding from the cave wall, he pulls out a tie I recognise as being from his dressing gown “Don’t have much to choose from in here Annie, so I'm being resourceful”

He pulls my hands behind my back and binds them together before tying them around the hook in the wall. His finger drags up my inner thigh and he inspects his finger rubbing together the juices leaking from my errant body “Heard it all before have you?” he quickly moves his hand slipping a long finger inside my quivering pussy. “Annie, look at me” I look up at him as my breathing deepens as he speaks again “I need you to remember how much I love you baby, but you need to know I’m going to re mark you as mine, take back what you, Hannah and every other fucker tried to take from me” he sounds harsh to my ears and a little bit of fear adds another layer to how turned on I am.

He won’t hurt me, I know that but he’s going to push me as far as he can, we’ve only had sex like that once and it was fucking awesome and I couldn’t walk properly for days after that. I smile in my head but my face remains passive, bracing myself. My hands flex against the binds around them, testing their strength, he's got me good though.