Unfuck Yourself, Be Who You Were Before All The Stuff That Dimmed Your Shine.

This isn’t really the way I had seen this evening turning out, Annie stood defiant before me, naked and bound I actually considered I may have died and gone to heaven for a beat. But there she was, asking me to punish her, giving me cart blanche to take out any remaining frustrations on her body.
My hand fluttered out nervously brushing across her belly, easy to forget our baby was growing there when she still looked as she always had, fucking perfect!

I mustn’t lose control and forget about the baby. As if she knows what I’m thinking Annie speaks quietly “You won't hurt it Marshall and you won't hurt me either, just let it all go baby. Use me!” Her words hit me like a punch to my belly. Annie always looks out for me, she knows what I need and what I want, same as I know that by me using her body now will help rid her of any remaining feelings of anger or guilt that I know she feels over my kids finding out.
She hides it very well.

Leaning forward I kiss her lips gently before stepping back away from her, smiling before wiping it off my face and changing my stance to a harder dominant version of me. Annie backs up against the wall, her poker face masking anything she feels.
My hand snakes down my body until I grasp my dick in my hand, holding it just below the head and instead of moving my hand up and down my shaft I increase and decrease the direct pressure instead “I’m going to finish what I started before you interrupted me earlier” she licks her lips in anticipation of watching me jerk off, I need to do this otherwise it’ll be over much quicker than I wanted.

As I plunder my own dick for a few minutes I watch Annie carefully, she shifts about from foot to foot, clenching and unclenching her thighs, squeezing them together tightly and moaning “Bet you wish you could touch yourself now don’t you Annie” she gasps at my question but doesn’t answer, her head rolls back against the cave wall. I reach out and pinch and twist her nipple, her head snaps up and she glares at me “I asked you a fucking question, answer me now" taking my hand off my dick I wait patiently for her answer “Annie" I warn her once more but she’s still silent, looking at me daring me to make another move and I do, I smack her right breast, I’m not gentle but I could have smacked her harder, she looks shocked by me and I grin as she gasps out a yes.

I admire my pink hand print on her breast before I continue jerking off getting ever closer to coming, pre cum bubbles out of the tip of my dick,  Annie watching it dribble over my knuckles it causes me to take a step forward and I watch fascinated as ropes of semen fly from my tip of my dick coating Annie's stomach. My orgasm is more of a relief at this point than anything and now as I fight the tiredness I can get on with the real act.

My fading pink hand print and come on her belly made me feel prideful, I’ve marked my territory once more and that was just for starters. Running a finger lazily between the apex of her thighs, the wet sound as I probe her folds turns me on again, Annie pants in my ear as she begs me to touch her, to increase pressure on her, to move faster and harder until I snap and grab her chin in my hand and hold her head still “Shut up" I yell at her she flinches a little before looking away from my eyes and bowing her head in a subservient gesture “good girl!” I patronise her removing my hand from her chin and moving a foot in between hers and nudging her legs apart, my thumb presses against her clit moving in small circles while my middle two fingers pump in and out of her pussy quickly, it grasps my fingers greedily, trying to suck me deeper inside her, as Annie cries out and is about to come I pull my fingers from her body and drag my wet fingers around her nipple slowly, scratching her with my nails before sucking her nipple deep into my mouth tasting her pussy on her tits, a moan escaping my mouth as Annie wriggles against me trying to push herself closer to my body, she fights against her bindings “You wanna come Annie?”  I ask her softly and she breathes out a yes as I squeeze both of her breasts together, running my tongue over the top of them, she tastes fucking delicious.

“Hmm well I guess as I wasn’t allowed to move into our new home, I’m not going to let you come” she pouts at me and I reach behind her spanking her ass and she yelps. In a change to my plan I decide I’m going to let her come, but I’m not going to stop at one orgasm I’m going to push her body til she can’t take it any more.
My fingers go back to work between her legs, fucking her pussy fast and hard, her thighs shake and quiver, she tries to close her legs but mine keep them apart so that she can’t get any respite from the intense feelings flowing through her body, she comes loudly looking at me in surprise. My fingers remain inside her, feeling her pussy pulsating around them, Annie breathes deeply dragging air into her lungs.

My thumb moves over her clit stroking it firmly “No Marshall” Annie cries out as I stroke her firmly moving my fingers again, “No, no its too much” she cries while I continue. She fights me all the way, her body shaking and trembling, I think she might fall at one point but she remains standing and comes again, her juices run down my hand and looking down at my dick notice I’m hard as nails again. This time I remove my hand and watch her gasping for air again, her hair is damp and there’s a fine sheen of sweat breaking out all over her body. As soon as she’s almost calm my thumb moves over her clit again rubbing it hard and quickly “Marshall please, no more please” she’s begging me now and I’m choosing not to hear her pleas, my movements increase, her knees buckle and I catch her, lowering her to the floor on her knees, keeping them spread while I continue my ministrations on her clit.