Not all those who wander are lost!

I don't open my eyes when Marshall gets up to leave me, I'm awake but we agreed he wouldn't wake me up before he left because we both knew I'd just lay here and cry. I want to laugh because he's sneaking around the room like a thief in the dead of night.

I listen to him breathing in the eerie quiet of the room, the city outside finally sleeping and allowing me the valuable thing of listening to him, he sits gently on the bed beside me placing his hand on my thigh, the warmth heats my soon to be lonely body, he sighs and I wish I could wake up and kiss his face all over but instead I pretend to sleep and soon he's gone closing the door quietly behind him.

I roll over and land in Marshall's recently vacated place, it still feels warm and his scent surrounds me as I fall peacefully back to sleep.

I'm woken up a few hours later by what I can only assume is Violet being pounded into oblivion by the Italian stallion next door.

Stretching my body out I feel a satisfying burning in my thigh muscles the kind of sensation that comes from having taking a good pounding of my own. I'm door in all of the delicious places I feel unbelievably satisfied my thoughts no longer occupied by having sex with Marshall and fairly certain I'm good for the rest of my trip.
The girls will arrive in Ibiza in a weeks time and two days later we’ll fly back to Michigan.

Laid out on the little table next to the bed are several leaflets about houses up for sale at home, as I pick them up I break out smiling Marshall has written notes all over them, there's a big cross through one beautiful house as according to him the shower isn't big enough to fuck in.
Others are crossed through similar reasons, a utility room in one house isn't big enough for me to ride his dick in. Left to his own devices I can see exactly what he's making decisions based on. I go through them making my own notes and can't help but feel a bit sad, I do love our current home but I completely understand Marshall's need to leave a house of bad memories for him.

My door flies open and in struts Violet looking like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards “That good Vi?” I ask as she plops down on the bed next to me and pulls the covers up over her head “Oh god yes!” she squeals before sitting up and looking at me, grabbing my chin and turning my head gently to look at my neck, Shit I bet Marshall went to town biting me last night.

She tuts shaking her head and releasing me “Looks like I'm not only one who had some good loving last night, in fact I know you did, kept me awake fucking on the balcony..... you dirty bastards" she feigns horror before falling back down on the bed. I blush badly I didn't give a shit about anyone hearing us at the time but to know someone actually heard makes it a bit dirty. I'd still do it again though.
I've been so tense this past week but my man had taken care of that and relieved the pressure well.

“Are we chilling today Annie or being tourists? Your choice?” I know for a fact that she wants to chill but I've got a spring in my step now and so I decide “Tourists bitch, go take a shower you smell like an Italian stallion fucked you all night" I pull the covers off of her as she groans at my answer she holds her hand up extending her middle finger and muttering ”fuck you" at me. Slapping her ass hard I get out of bed and head towards the shower myself, I'm pretty sure I stink too.

A few days after dragging Violet around Rome and Sorrento we landed in Ibiza, Marshalls daughter's would be joining us in a couple of hours and then finally home after two days.

I feel so good being away from work and the dramas of the past few months has totally recharged my batteries, set me back on track and I'm bouncing at the thought of going home to my man. I know he's appreciated the time to concentrate on music and work, the things he doesn't need to cut down on for me but he feels that he should.