He's a persistent ass!!

*Annie's flashback, three years ago*

Summoned to his office like I'm his fucking secretary or something the sooner he learns I'm not at his beck and call the better and how the hell did he know I was in New York anyway and why does he even have an office in New York!

I was pissed off, excited and anxious all at once which led to me pacing his office like a caged animal in a zoo, Since I'd first met Marshall Mathers three weeks ago I'd managed to give him a side step every time he or Paul requested my presence at Effigy, I'd sent someone else instead.
I don't know what it was about Marshall but I either wanted to murder him slowly or fuck his brains out, it was really confusing!

What wasn't confusing however was the fact that he was a client of mine which made him completely untouchable. I would never mix business and pleasure.

I found myself staring out of the glass walled office down onto the streets twenty floors below when the office door behind me opened and closed softly. My heart rate increasing immediately I heard his feet padding slowly across the carpeted floor and come to a halt directly behind me, the hairs on my arms and back of my neck prickling with the proximity of his warm body, I didn't turn to face him for fear of what I might be tempted to do, but I felt the air shift and swirl around me as he took a step closer, if I stepped back an inch I'd feel him pressed up against my back the thought of it made my breathing quicken.

Marshall's arms came up either side of me, hands splayed out touching the glass wall in front of me effectively trapping me.
I swallowed a nervous gulp of air as I felt him close the minute gap between our bodies, his hot breath trailing across the back of my neck making me shiver as he ran his nose softly against my skin inhaling my scent, my nipples hardened under the fabric of my sensible and not very sexy work blouse and that familiar throb began between my thighs, I shifted my feet trying to ease that throb but it was relentless and instead leant forward against the cool glass, it was either that or lean back on him and I wasn't about to voluntarily touch him any more than I had to.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw his hands move from the window he kept me in place by holding me against the wall with his hips and pelvis

"Miss Taylor, I'm so pleased to see you again"

he whispered in my ear as his hands grabbed my waist and moved firmly upwards until he has both of my breasts cupped in his hands.
The only sign I get from him that he's turned on is his hard dick pressed up against my back firmly, he's breathing doesn't accelerate, he doesn't make any noise unlike me I'm panting and gasping for air, fidgeting and my skin feels like it's on fire.

One of his hands leaves my chest and reaches up pulling my hair out of the messy bun I've been wearing it in and I feel it tumble down my back, his hand returns to my breast kneading them both gently, I can see our reflection in the glass and his face buried in my hair until he pulls away again, his hips flexing, pushing himself closer to me, I didn't think it was possible but I'm pushed even further into the glass