Chapter 11

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," You repeated the one word as you made your entrance into your apartment. "Fuck, fuck, fuck,"

"Dude," Grace corrected your, covering her cat's ears. "Language."

"Language my ass." You set the tampons on Grace's head. "I just died and revived, then died again."

"Are you gonna explain or leave us guessing?" Brian asked you, curiously turning around.

You let out a deep breath and plopped on a chair. "I saw Jimin." Instead of responding, they both rolled their eyes and turned around, staring at the T.V. "He gave me his number."

"Again?" They simultaneously asked you, Turing back around.

"Again," You nodded, "And he dropped the sandwiches."

"He dropped the sandwiches?!" Grace suddenly stood and stared with wide eyes, earning a nod from you. "I never thought I'd say this but," Her head shook in disappointment. "Fuck you Park Jimin."

"Don't day that!" Brian quickly corrected her, "Keep going, Y/N."

"He smashes them and he apologized and then he gave me his number so he could buy me some more another day." You were still in shock. "And he picked up the tampon box."

There was a minute of silence before Brian exploded laughing. "That," He couldn't even finish his sentence. "That is hilarious."

"How do you always attract that guy? It's creepy at this point." Grace gasped, "Do you think he knows?"

"Instead of saying idiotic ideas, why don't you  go shove a tampon up your pussy hole?" You suggested, pointing to the bathroom.

Grace stuck up the middle finger. "Fuck you."

"Time and place?" You asked as she passed you, making her way to the bathroom.

"May I watch?" Brian raised his hand.

"Go home."

"No, I like it here."

"And not your three story dream home?"

"No ma'am."

"You're an idiot."

~~OOPS IT'S A TIME SKIP~~

You found yourself sitting in your apartment, across from Park Jimin, eating sandwiches from the bodega.

How exactly did you end up here? You called him from your primary phone and the rest was history.

"Wow, these New York sandwiches are good." Jimin laughed out, if you were honest, Jimin could tell you to jump off of a bridge and you'd happily oblige if he'd just laugh like that one more time.

"Yeah, my friends hated you for a little bit when I told them what happened."

"Wait, those were for your friends?" Jimin's eyes widened, you nodded. "Oh gosh should we go get some more for them?" He asked in concern, already getting ready to walk out the door.

You set a hand down on his arm, "We'll do it later." You smiled and nodded at him, you saw his shoulders slowly drop and a smile slowly spread on his face, which only widened yours. "Okay." He said in response.

"I made some fudge, do you want some?" You turned and walked to the kitchen, eventually reaching the fridge and opened the door, bending down and looking for the day old chocolate. When you found it you began to yell, "What kind of chocolate do you-" You turned around to find Jimin standing directly behind you, faces close and feeling his breath on your upper lip, you froze in shock. "Oh." Was all you could let out.

And then he kissed you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHAHA YES I originally planned for this to be a filler chapter lol.

Alright y'all I hope you enjoyed, I'm happy it's been revised cause wooooo I had no motivation.