Chapter 18

"What?"

"Y/N, did you have sex with Namjoon-Hyung?" Taehyung asked you, not even being able to look you in the eye.

"No, why would I-?" You began to laugh, but Twehyung face explained it all. "Hold on, did you-?"

"I'm so sorry." Taehyung began to speak up. "I was mistaken a-and I'll never do it again."

Jimin shushed him, "No, she could be lying." He wasn't even looking at you. "Why do you think they slept together?" He asked Taehyung.

"It's probably wrong." Taehyung only put his head down, but Seokjin placer a hand on his back, which prompted him to speak up. "I heard Y/N saying something like 'yes, more.' And she said something was so big and he said something was so tight. So when I put two and two together..." He trailed off, his voice fading away.

"What was big, Y/N?" Jimin asked you, "Tell me, what was big?"

"I was talking to him, we did nothing else." You attempted to defend yourself. "I swear."

"What were you talking about?"

"Why does it matter?"

"It's funny how you answer none of my questions." Jimin said, his voice now shaky and his eyes watering. "Get the fuck out of my house."

"Wait, Jimin." You day next to him and grabbed his arm, but he only shook your hand off. "I told you to get out."

"You must hate me."

"I do." He nodded, "I really do."

And that's what broke your heart, he'd admitted to hating you, even though you practically were in love with him.

It didn't take long to get out and sleep at a local motel, you'd successfully convinced Grace and Brian to stay at Jimin's house. And you left Korea the next day, there was no point in staying when the person who wanted you there hated you.

In America you only found comfort in food and television, constantly stuffing yourself with snacks that shouldn't be your whole diet.

Cheetos, Ice cream, ginger ale. That were your three favorites, and the only outfits you wore consisted of baggy sweatpants and shirts that were way too big for you.

For several days, you were an unmotivated, comfortable, lonely, sad bitch.

Grace and Brian came back not too long after you, and Brian told you he'd be staying over for a bit. Usually you'd say no and let him stay anyway, but you didn't feel like you were much in the mood.

A new semester at school was starting, and you had nothing to do but be a fantasy on the couch. So you decided to take more classes, and to be more productive.

You buried yourself in work, when you weren't writing thesis's or going over your lecture notes, you were in the studio, dancing until your bones felt numb.

"Y/N, please, just get some food." Grace called out from the kitchen, "You haven't ate in three days."

"I don't need to eat, right now, not hungry."

"She's never hungry." You heard Brian, he was in the living room.

"I heard that."

"It was meant for you to hear."

You sighed and continued on your school work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can this be considered a filler chapter? Anyway I edited so I hope you liked! Um, yeah :)