Kiko (5)

Rin entered his room alone and took off his clothes as he drew himself a bath.  After giving his father all the evidence he had collected over the past five years, they went over it and made plans to protect their family and weed out any traitors that found their way inside their company, servants and staff. 

After getting into the bath and washing up, he made his way towards the bookshelf in his room.  On the fifth shelf, fourteenth book, Rin pulled the red covered book and the secret door unlatched.

Opening the door, it lead straight down to an underground room where he had left Kiko.  Rin closed the door behind him and lit the torch that was hanging on the wall. He walked down the stairs and could hear Kiko's muffled cries for help. 

Rin entered the dark room and slowly lit the other torches around the room and when the whole room glowed softly with light.  Rin sneered at Kiko's naked body as she curled up in bed. She had lost a lot of weight since she delivered herself to his door. 

He had given her one meal a day and stuffed her inside a dark room with no windows or light. The room had one bed and a chamber pot. It was connected to a bathing room that Kiko's chain could not reach to. Kiko's ankle was changed to the bed.  She could no run away if she wanted to. No matter how much she screamed and cried, no one could hear her. No matter how much she tried to break the chain around her ankles, she didn't have any sufficient tools to break it.

She could only wait in the darkness as Rin came in once a day, to feed her, wash her, then rape her.  His torture was brutal and degrading. The things he made her do to him made her want to shrivel up and die.  However she was too afraid to die. Too afraid that her family would meet a bad ending if she gave up without completing her mission.  All she could do is endure his punishments and swallow her grievances as she plots Rin's demise.

"Akari got married today."  Rin told Akari as Rin went to the bathing room to draw a bath for Kiko.  He scented the bath with lavender oil and came back to Kiko.

Kiko was already in position as she laid on her front with her hands behind her back.  Rin took an extra handcuff and cuffed her wrists. Kiko listened as Rin left for a moment before coming to unlock the chain at her ankle.  With Rin's help, she stood up from the bed and entered the bathing room and sat inside of the bathtub.

"I bet you are happy that she married someone that isn't me."  Rin said as he began to wash Kiko's hair and body. "You never liked her.  Never like that Akari was closer to me than you. Never liked that I liked her more than you." 

Kiko screamed as Rin pulled her hair and her head bent back. 

"Ahhh!"  Kiko cried out again as Rin leaned over and bit her cheek. 

"Now she belongs to someone else and that is because of you.  You ruined my life. Ruined my chance to be with Akari. Ruined everything for me.  And now I'm stuck with you. You, who had never had any true intentions towards me. You, who never truly was truthful towards me, towards us.  You, who only cared about yourself and your orders. You, who used every means necessary to attract my attention."

Rin's hand groped her breasts as he snaked his tongue inside of her ear.  Kiko could only cry out in tears. Her words did not work on him. Her pleas did not sway him.  She would not waste another word on him. She just had to wait and bide her time until it was the right moment to make her move. 

"And now you have my full attention."  Rin said as he bit her earlobe. "Don't blame me for any of this.  It was you who wormed your way into my life. You who betrayed me. You who tricked me.  You who made me this way."

Kiko closed her eyes in fear.  She could only endure another restless night of torture as he used her body like a common whore.  Sometimes, he would treat her less than a common whore and more like an animal. She felt that tonight would be the night that Rin would break her spirit.  His precious Akari married another man. He would exact his anger and frustrations on her. Kiko could not do anything about it except endure.