Cold And Twisted

When Rin woke up the next day, he felt the warm body beside him wriggle slowly.  Rin turned his head and saw Kiko trying to escape. She had somehow managed to free one leg and was in the process of trying to untie her hands. 

"So... the thief who sunk into my home wants to leave?"  Rin said as he captured Kiko's free leg so she couldn't kick him.  He tied her feet together then proceeded to gag Kiko and cover her eyes with his handkerchiefs. "It won't be so easy to leave, once you're here."

Kiko didn't even plead for her life nor did she try to explain herself.  She didn't scream for help either. Kiko knew she failed. She was caught and she didn't have any strength to overpower him. 

Kiko listened as Rin went to the bathing room for a long time.  When he came out, she could hear him dress himself and quickly left the room.  The moment he left, Kiko began to struggle, hoping to loosen her restraints. However the more she struggled, the tighter it became.  Kiko quickly gave up and waited for her fate.

She knew she didn't wait for a long time when she could hear Rin shouting his way back to his room.  His loud stomps could be heard as he entered and slammed the door.

"You!"  Rin shouted as he saw Kiko in his bed.  "All of this, is because of you!"

Kiko didn't know what Rin was referencing.  What was all because of her? Kiko felt Rin's hands on her and her body flipped over.  She now laid face down onto the bed. Her feet that were once tied together were now being tied apart. 

For the first time in her life, she felt fear.  Fear for what would happen next. Fear for her life.  Fear of not being in control. She felt Rin enter her with one thrust and pain exploded inside her mind. 

Rin thrust himself inside of her over and over.  Hard and fast, not caring if he was hurting her. He was mad.  So mad. Why did he have such a bad fate to keep repeating itself with Kiko? Why couldn't he break his fate with Kiko?  Why couldn't he remember Akari for 99 lifetimes? Because of this, in this lifetime, he was too late.

Why didn't that Rotten Girl do as he asked and not marry Teacher Koya?  Why did their wedding have to be in four days? Why couldn't he find his happy ending with Akari?  Why?

When Rin reached the dining hall to eat his breakfast, he received the envelope that contained Akari and Teacher Koya's invitation to their wedding.  He was already feeling guilty for betraying Akari. Because he fell into Kiko's schemes, his first time was with Kiko. He had wanted to save himself for Akari.  He wanted to give everything of himself to Akari. But because he was infected with the Starmere incense. He was forced to give his body to Kiko.

Rin was frustrated with himself for falling into Kiko's trap.  He felt guilt towards Akari because he betrayed her. Anger because his Rotten Girl would be marrying someone else. 

When he saw Kiko on his bed, he was reminded that all of his problems were Kiko's fault.  It all began because of her. Since he had already betrayed Akari, there was nothing that he could do to turn back time.

The only thing he could do was punish Kiko. Punish her by treating her like a whore. Degrading her so she would know what it felt like to not be in control of one's fate.  The way he was now, was because of the woman below him.  He had become cold and twisted because of Kiko.

Rin rammed into Kiko repeatedly in anger and frustration.  His heart had already turned cold and his anger had not calmed down.  For 99 lifetimes, she had used him and betrayed him, then in this lifetime, he could only repay her back 99 lifetime's worth of grievance and vengeance.

Rin could not accept his fate.  He could not accept Akari marrying someone else other than him.  Could not accept Akari loving someone else. For 99 lifetimes, Akari loved him and only him.  She died and was reborn for him. It was his wish to the Gods that they granted to reincarnate them both.  He could not let her marry anyone else, so he could repay her back for all the past transgressions in her lives.  So he could properly love her, the way she was meant to be loved. So they could finally find their happy ending together.  He couldn't let her go. Not after so many lifetimes. Not now. Not after the fact that he remembers.