Epilogue

On a planet called Earth, year 2020, inside of a tiny tattoo parlor sat four tattoo artist stations in the back, a host station with several picture albums of past tattoos the tattoo artists created. To the side of the host station was a blue two seater couch and two chairs. The coffee table also had two albums of customer tattoos as examples for new customers. The front of the store walls are lined with large drawings made by the tattoo artists, while the back walls are lined with mirrors.

On a late Saturday night, all four stations were filled with customers and all four seats in the front were also filled. Some of the customers there had an appointment, however some of them came inside of the tattoo parlor on a whim.

In the left back station, sits a petite woman with blue and purple hair. The asymmetrical bob-cut hair covered her face slightly as she finished up the word tattoo that the customer was dared get.

The customer had been dared by his two friends to get the word 'BRUH' on his fingers. One word for each four fingers, so when his hands became a fist, it would read 'BRUH'.

With the tattoo finished, the customer won $100 from his friends.

"Alright, all done." Synna said as she put away her tattoo gun. "Go check it in the mirror and let me know if there's anything you want to change."

The customer, fresh out of high school goes to the mirror and makes a fist. He smiles and along with his friends, they all agree that the tattoo looked great.

After they leave, Synna begins to clean up her station and tells Myke that she would be going on a 10 minute break before taking the next walk in. As Synna makes her way to the worker's lounge, she goes through her bag and pulls out her phone.

Synna exits the tattoo parlor through the back door and sits on the chair next to the back door. Taking a deep breath, Synna watches as college kids bar hop from one bar to the next, couples holding hands and showing off their P.D.A. The busy street was brightly lit and gave Synna a sense of being alive and yet, so alone.

Synna unlocks her cellphone and checks her social media accounts before checking on the posts she posted on different forms. On the "missing connection" forms, Synna had post a picture of her wrist and three words.

Around her right wrist is a pink band birthmark. And underneath the picture are the words: Looking for you.

It has been two years, since she posted on the forms with no hits.

Synna cursed at her bad luck in finding the mystery man she kept dreaming about. All she knew was that the mystery man wore a red jade bracelet on his left wrist. She knew that that red jade bracelet once belonged to her.

Every time she dreamt about the mystery man, she could vividly remember how much they loved each other. How happy she was by his side and how sad she was when he died.

Sighing heavily at her inability to find her mystery man, she locks her phone and looks up. The exact same moment she looks up, a black Rolls Royce pulls up in front of her. The passenger opens the car door and immediately opens the back side door.

From the back of the car, steps out a tall and muscular man in a black suit. His chiseled features were a distraction from his piercing hazel eyes that stared directly at Synna.

Synna's heart beated faster and faster with each step he took her way. Who was this Adonis and what does he want with her?

The Adonis stood in front of her and stared at her for a long time as if he was examining her. Synna raised her face up to meet his gaze. Her brown eyes stare confidently at the man as if she was challenging him.