Protect The Beauty

After Misah shouted, she was met with silence.  No one moved and no one answered her taunt.

"Come out!  Come out and I'll let everyone leave safely." Misah shouted into the silent bookstore.  "Come out and let me see you!"

From Dean's left, a shadow moved out and away from the bookshelf.  As he turned his head, his heart dropped knowing that Akari came out from her hidden spot to save the innocent men. 

"I'm here."  Akari said as she gathered her magic into her hands.  "Now let the others go."

Akari's appearance was hidden away from by the darkness of the room so Misah couldn't get a good look at her. 

"So... you're the one who took my love away from me."  Misah said as she growled at Akari. "If it wasn't for you, my love would still be thinking about me."  

"Don't flatter yourself.  You were nothing but a nuisance to him.  You were a lousy a student. A annoying girl trying to convince a man to love you.  A subpar partner, a desperate lover and a conniving woman. You are nothing but an inconvenience to his life.  An absolute mistake." Akari told Misah.

Each word Akari said made Misah's heart feel as if it was being ripped open.  All her insecurities were said out loud, in front of others and it made her angry because she had to confront them.  She couldn't face her own ill thoughts about herself and her relationship with Teacher Koya.

"Shut up!  He'll throw you away, just like he did to me."  Misah threatened. "In the end, the only person who he loves, is himself. You'll never have a part of his heart.  He'll..."

"I married her."  Dean corrected Misah.  He wanted Misah to know exactly where he stood.  And his place was by his wife. "I made her my wife and I claim her proudly."

"Ahhhh!"  Misah screamed as her heart shattered. 

Misah threw a thunderbolt towards Akari, however the thunderbolt landed on a water shield, dissipating the attack. Akari manipulated the water shield into several water whips and attacked Misah back.  Five water whips snapped at Misah back to back, not letting her counterattack or escape. Every time the water whip landed, instead of the sound of a crack from the whip, it was the sound of a boom. Akari had absorbed the thunderbolt into her water and infused both elements together. 

Misah used water shields on her arms to block the attacks, however she wasn't fast enough to block all of them.  Every time she got hit by a water whip, she not only felt the sting of the whip, but her whole body felt as if it was being lit on fire.  With both elements attacking her body, she could feel the elements attacking her magic core, which stored all of her cultivated magic.

Misah was too distracted by Akari's elemental attacks that she did not see Akari rush up to her and attack her physically.  Akari drew out her hidden daggers with a flick of her arms. With daggers in hand she attacked Misah's weak points.

Misah's felt a quick burn on her thighs as Akari slit Misah's flesh.  With quick movements, Akari then cut and stabbed at Misah's arms and body.  Misah fell back and as she blocked the whips, she started chanting a spell.

From the ground up, water started to flood the room at a fast pace. 

"Get them out of here."  Akari yelled at Dean.

Dean looked proudly at Akari.  He knew the moment that they fought that Akari would win.  Akari was a disciplined woman who worked and trained everyday, she was not one who slacks off to chase after anyone.  Her skills alone trumped Misah and could handle the situation.