twenty-three

"trixie calm the fuck down!" aja playfully shouted. "i can't, i'm going on a date with katya and i'm stressing out." trixie exclaimed and was chucking every dress she owned on her bed. kim and aja shared a sly smile and then continued to help trixie decide on what dress to wear.

"two hours is not enough time for me to get ready." trixie said, finally having narrowed it down to two outfits. "i like the white shirt and pink skirt and yellow floaty dress."

"depends what you wanna go for, tight and slutty or shy and cute." aja said, teasing. "be serious." said trixie, shoving her slightly. "pink skirt." kim said. "yeah pink skirt." said aja agreeing.

trixie thanked her friends and sat down to do her makeup. it was a painstaking process of foundation, concealer, blush, contour, bronzer, highlight, eyeshadow, eyeliner and let's not forget the false eyelashes. her makeup process had left her 15 minutes to get dressed. she was lucky kim had ironed her clothes for her, that was one less thing she had to do herself.

it was 17:55 when katya text to say she was outside waiting. "shit why is she early!" said trixie pulling on a pair of white heels. "go have fun!" said kim and practically pushed her out the door. she took a deep breath before heading downstairs to katyas car.