forty-four

trixie had gotten so used to living with katya and seeing her girlfriend everyday, that coming back to the us was a shock. trixie was of course glad katya had won the court case but she wished their trip would have lasted longer so she could be with katya more.

aja and kim could sense her mood change and quickly invited katya over, they hadn't seen each other for two days.

katya hurried over and soon her and trixie were huddled up in trixies bed.

"what's up trixie pixie?" katya asked. "first don't ever call me that again," trixie said with a giggle, "and i don't know i just miss you." "i miss you too but work is busy." katya explained. "why are you even working now you're rich?" trixie asked. "i love my job." katya sighed.

"katya i just missed when you would come home to me in the evenings and i could wake up with you by my side in the mornings." trixie admitted. "it was nice." katya said.

they laid in silence and thought about how much time they had spent together in russia. "move in with me." katya said suddenly. "katya as much as that's a good idea, i don't think your friend ginger would like that." trixie said. "no, i was planning on moving out anyway. ginger wants to live with her boyfriend and i have the money to expand and get a bigger house." katya explained.

"are you serious?" trixie questioned. "i'm serious about you, i'm serious about us. we should live together. we've been together for 9 months, that's enough for me to know i want to spend the rest of my life with you." katya said. trixie felt tears slip down her cheek, she felt truly wanted for the first time in her life.

"okay." she said. "great, i'll start house hunting." said katya with a grin.