thirty-seven

tw/ mentions of self harm

the girls had been making out sloppily for the last half an hour, making up for lost time, before trixie pulled away.

"you remember two days before you left, what we were going to do that night?" trixie asked. "yes." katya replied. "can we now?" trixie asked, again. "yeah i can fuck you." katya grinned. trixie laughed at katyas brashness, but soon stopped as she felt her girlfriend trying to undress her.

trixie allowed herself to be stripped down to just her thong before watching katya do the same. katya came back over to trixie and placed kisses over trixies torso, working her way down. she got to the top of trixies pants and was about to pull them down when she saw an array of scars on her girlfriends hips.

some of the cuts were fresher than the others and only just healing over. trixie had been cutting and katya didn't even know. "what are these?" katya whispered and looked up at her girlfriend. "one for every time my dad called me a dyke." trixie replied, a lump in her throat. katya sighed and was almost unsure what to do.

trixie watched as katya placed a kiss on each cut, 27 of them altogether and gently stroked her girlfriends sides whilst doing so. "promise me you won't do this again." katya said. "i haven't since i've been on antidepressants." trixie replied. "promise me." katya repeated. "i promise." trixie said and she really did mean it.

katya flashed a small grin to her girlfriend.

"now where were we?"

hello world, hello america
quick question, are you brown cow stunning?