💎O n e💎

"Luna I'm leaving" I tell my best friend and high school dorm roommate.
"Wait for me Abbie!" She says rushing towards me.

My best friend Luna and I, are in high school. We're both Juniors, but I'm older than her by four months.
Luna and I know each other since childhood, and we've been best friends since forever.

"How is my hair?" She asks "better than it was before" I say "the length is killing me" she says "so cut it, how's mine?" I ask "looking good" she says "as your outfit" I say "thanks" she says "yours too" she says.

Luna is wearing dusty green vans, light denim shorts, and a black tank top, with an opened buttoned up white blouse.
I am wearing white vans, light mom jeans, with a mustard yellow tank top.

"What class do you have now?" Luna asks.
Luna and I are attending a high school in Seoul, the both of us are originally from America, but we decided we wanted to learn abroad, plus, because both our moms are Korean, they thought it would be a great experience to "receive and learn" our second culture.

Luna applied music and literature as her majors, and I, psychology and business as my majors.
"I have psychology, you?" I ask "composing" she says and I nod.
"This is me, I'll see you after class yeah?" I ask and she nods, continuing her walk to class.

...

"So do you think that our nightmares can be a cry for help?" The professor asks and I raise my hand.

"I do, I believe that the unconscious part of our brain, sends us distress messages, and the only way we can receive them is during our dreams, when our body is calling for help it may appear as a nightmare" I say "very interesting" the professor says "anyone with other opinions? Ah, yes, mr. Kim" he says.
"I think that the nightmares are merely made up from our worst fears, so we dream about it cause we don't know how to handle them" a deep voice, a few rows behind me says.

"Which is basically like a cry for help" I say with a proud smile "Well I wouldn't say th---" he starts to say but the professor cuts him off.
"You two can finish your discussion in private, I know that Mr.Kim tends on getting...aggressive" the professor says, earning a few laughs from the class.

He then continues on with the class but I turn my head up to see him looking at me.
A very good looking boy, he winks at me and nods, then continues watching the proffesor.

...

"Thank you everyone, now I remind you to read chapter 2 untill our next class," the professor says and the class is finished.
I approach the door to walk out of the room, just to be pushed against the wall.

I look up and meet his eyes.

"You're hot, and smart, go out with me," he says "dude, the fuck? First- I don't even know you--" I say but he cuts in.
"The name's Namjoon, and all you need to know is that you'll be screaming it later" he says winking.

"That's hilarious. Nope" I say pushing him off me, quickly running out of the class room, heading towards Luna.
I quickly grab her arm and start walking with her fast.

"Dude what's going on?" She asks and I tell her what happened.
"Oh my god, so pervy" she says and I nod as we reach our room.
"So listen, there is this party today, I thought we could go...." she says "sounds good to me" I say making her smile in excitement.

....

"Abbie! You said we'd go to the party so join me in getting organized!!" Luna says "but Luna...I'm tired and I don't like people" I say "you said you'd come, plus, you like me" she says "but I..." I say "please!!!" She begs with a puppy face.

Damn her innocent and cute face.
Luna isn't much of a party girl but, she set a goal for this year, which is experience life and youth, whatever that means.

"Ugh fine" I groan getting up from my bed.
"Yay!!" She cheers happy, causing me to laugh at her childish behaviour.
Luna and I get dressed and leave our room, heading towards the party.

"Seems nice right?" Luna asks as she hands me a cup of coke.
"Sure, but still can't believe you actually convinced me on coming here" I say "and wearing a skirt" she adds "and wearing a fucking skirt, come on, let's find someplace to sit at" I say and she nods.
As I turn around, I bump into someone and my drink is now all over him.

"Are you fucking kidding me...oh, it's you babe" he says.
I look up at him with narrowed eyes.
"Don't call me babe, and please, you bumped into me" I say mad "oh please, it doesn't matter, it's your drink that's all over me, babe" he says with a smirk.

"Fine, sorry for your shirt" I say, starting to walk away but he pulls my arm

"you owe me" he says "no fucking way, asshole" I spit, pushing him away, pulling Luna with me out of the party.

"What was that all about?" Luna asks "that was the creepy dude" I say with a disgusted face "he may be creepy, but he's kinda hot" she says "nope." I say totally grossed out.
"Dude, if he wouldn't have been a jerk you'd totally do him" she says "nah..." I say "he's your type sweety, no denying" she says "maybe, but he's a jerk, so no" I say as we head back home.

No fucking way I'm staying at the party with him being there.