F o u r t e e n

"I think it's more than appropriate to say and assume that the two of you had a good morning?"

Yoongi smiles cheekily.

"Yeah...bye Luna, I'll see you in class, after class..yeah...bye" I say quickly, grabbing my belongings and walking out of her dorm room rapidly. Blushing intensely.

I rush to mine and Taehyung's room, heading straight into the bathroom, locking myself in there.

As I lean against the wooden door I hear voices from its other side.
"He's in the shower" I recognize Taehyung's voice say.
"No shit" absolutely Yoongi.
"We are just gonna have a quick chat with him when he's finished. You can't just leave the girl like that after a kiss like that!" 100% Jin.

I decide to just ignore their talking and take a shower.
I strip my clothes off and stand under the hot water, letting them pour all over me, washing my dirt from last night.

The memories from last night run through my mind, like a movie.

~○~

"Wanted?" I ask "want" she says looking at me.
I lean in and our lips connect.
"Happy birthday princess" I say kissing her again, this time, with more passion, emotion, heat and lust.
My lips travel from her lips, to her jaw line, to her neck and collar bone, earning some sounds from her.
She bites her lower lips at the moment, and her head falls back as I reach the hem of her pajama shorts.
And from this point, I took over.

~○~

"It happened once, don't let it happen again quickly, you said you'd take things slowly" I say quietly closing my eyes, feeling the hot water streaming, pouring down on my face.
As I open my mouth to get a taste of them.

"Jungkook! Are you okay in there? You've been in the shower for 20 minutes" I recognize Jimin's voice.
"Neh Hyung! I'll be right out" I say.
I shut off the water, standing in the shower, soaking every last drop to come down on me.

I step out of the shower and cover my lower body with a towel, unlocking the door, walking in the bedroom, where six pairs of eyes are staring my way.

"So, what exactly were the two of you up to?" Jin starts "hyung, honestly? It's between Luna and I, I will not say anything unless I have her consent" I say picking a pair of boxers.

"Can you please turn around hyungs?" I ask and they do so.
I slip on my boxers and mid length jeans.

"But you see Jungkook..." Hobi stars "when we asked her the same question she strically told us to talk to you," .

"I'll have to check with her" I say pulling out my phone, just to see a text from her.

~¤~

Luna my princess👑:
Good morning bunny💕,
If the guys ask you what happend you can tell them, just don't elaborate too much...
They asked me and I said that I don't feel comfortable to talk to them like that about last night and that they should ask you,
I'll see you in class❣

Me:
Morning Baby💖,
Was just gonna ask you if it was okay with you that I talk to them and tell them what happend.
I guess I will.
See you in class indeed❣

~¤~

"She said it's okay" I say.

"Well??" Namjoon asks eagerly.

"Something did happen.." I start.

"We know that already pabo" Yoongi comments earning a slap on his head from Jin.

"Let the boy speak in peace" he says and nods at me.

"I don't really know what to say.." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Did you two have sex?" Namjoon asks causing me to blush a deep shade of red and the guys to stare at him shocked.
"Don't be rude!" Jin says angry, slapping his chest.

"We didn't," I answer "So..." Taehyung starts "we just had a make out session, I promise you" I say trying hard not to smirk, or blush.

"Did you treat her good like I taught you?" Jin asks "neh hyung, but it was only kissing, nothing more" I say pulling a black t-shirt over my head.

No way I will tell them now, it's too soon, Luna and I need some time to keep it to ourselves. It's our story to tell and it will stay that way until we feel differently.

"Still, Did you have her consent?" Jin asks.
I feel like I'm being interagated by the police.
"Of course he did hyung!" Hobi snaps the obvious "I wasn't talking to you" Jin says

"of course I did hyung" I answer.

"It was just a make out session, nothing more, you all need to relax" Namjoon says "you can say that" Jin says.

Quietly, as if he wants only Namjoon to hear but I hear it as well. Weird

Just then, there's a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Jimin says and the door opens.

"What are you doing here?"

Okay umm, this one came out shorter than expected, sorry y'all...
But, there is more ahead of you, just stay tuned🌺