N i n e t e e n

"Abbie and Namjoon slept together last night and she saw..." Jin says as he's closing the door behind him "Namjoon's ass and his eggplant" I say.

For a moment he seems confused but then understands and pulls me into a hug.
"I'm sorry princess, you should see only my e...." he starts but the remembers that we are not alone.

We look at the guys and they wiggle their eyebrows.

"We know you slept with Luna" Yoongi says "mwo? How?" He asks "she told us" Jimin says and Jungkook looks at me confused.

"It slipped, mian baby" I say kissing his cheek.

"Ani, it's okay" he says .

"Please tell us w--" Jin says.

"On my birthday, when you left us alone, it was amazing and perfect, and yes, he treated my right, yes it hurt a bit but only at the begining, no we didn't do it again, which all those things I just said" I say.

"How did you know I was gonna ask these?" Jin asks "I just know" I say.

"Aish, I should probably go and talk to Abbie about Namjoon" I say heading towards my room "I bet those two would end up a couple, right Luna?" Hobi asks me

"I think they would make a great couple, but I don't bet on my friends, especially not Abbie, she's my world, and I would crumble into pieces of she would have bet on me" I say.

The guys, beside Jungkook look at me in a somewhat helpless way, as if they are feeling bad for me.

"You would forgive her though ? If she did anything like that right?" Taehyung asks "what Taehyung means... you two are best friends, you forgive and forget right?" Hobi asks

"we do, but I think that if she will ever bet on me behind my back I would be furious, and I know that it'll take moving hills to just calm me down, but that will never happen, she will never betray me like that" I say.

"Well, I need to go and get ready, so do you...bye guys" I say after a few moments of silence and walk into my room, closing the door behind me.

"Abbie, get your naked ass out of bed and take a shower, we have prom today" I say turning on the lights and my blast morning playlist.

"Okay, I'm up!" She says covering herself with the sheet.
"Yeah, here are clothes , you are more than welcomed to get dressed" I say and she nods tiredly.
"Where is Namjoon?" She asks confused "left, ah thanks for that by the way I saw his butt and eggplant" I say "you mean d--" she starts but I cut her off

"egg, plant"

"Sure sweety" she lughs.

"So what are our plans for today?" Abbie asks while getting dressed.

"Well, I'm gonna get my suitcase organized for mine and Jungkook's trip, then wax myself, put on a face mask, take a shower, hair , get dressed, makeup, prom" I say

"where are you and Jungkook going?" She asks "well, today we are going to sleep at a hotel and then we're gonna visit his parents, and have a vacation for a week, then come back here since he has summer classes and I have my flight to the states" I say and she nods "let's get started then?" She asks and I nod.

...

"Don't move"

"You're scaring me"

"Beacuse you're moving."
"You're not supposed to move"

"Yah! Now you're really scaring me"

"Luna! Stay still!"

"Ow!"

"You're welcome"

"I did not thank you"

"You know you did, but I haven't finished, so stay still. For real this time"

Waxing.
I think it's the enemy of almost every girl in the universe.
But, it's prom and I wanted to make it special.
This is why, Abbie is waxing my body. Yes, my body, everywhere...

"Why didn't I just shave?" I ask

"Ya can't shave your face stupid" she says

"Honestly? This is one of your dumbest moments. Definitely adding it to my 'When Luna Is Stupid' board" she adds

"Haha. Funny" I laugh sarcastically

"Holy Crap what are you doing to my girlfriend?!" Jungkook asks when he opens the door.
"Waxing her so when you two spend time at the beach she won't look like chubakah in a bikini" Abbie says and I slap her arm.
"Rude" she says "cause you're such an angle.." I sass rolling my eyes.
"Anyway, Abbie, Taehyung is asking what colour is your dress" Jungkook says "and he couldn't just call?" She asks "he did, ya didn't pick up" he says.

"Black, short, romper." She says and Jungkook nods "wait. Romper? You're not wearing a dress?" He asks "neh, why is that a problem? Do I have to wear a dress because I'm a girl?" She asks "ani, ani, mian Noona" he says "very good, now leave, and knock next time" Abbie says and so he does.

"Dude you scared him so much he called you Noona" I say laughing "neh, your boyfriend is stupid, just like you" she says "he is...wait..Abbie!!"