💎T e n💎

"That was awesome!" Tae says laughing.

"You slayed her, well done babe!" Abbie says high fiving me.

"I never expected you to do that" Yoongi says "why?" I ask "you seem so sweet, and innocent, and cute, and like a person who would never get angry" Yoongi says

"just like Chim Chim!" Jin says "yah!!" Jimin says annoyed "nah, he has an angry face when he wants. She's always smiling"
Namjoon says

"he's right"

"Well, me slaying her was pure jealous girlfriend, and annoyed with her questions and slutty behaviour." I say.

"Did you just admit being a jealous girlfriend?" Jungkook asks with a teasing face "shut up" I say

"you should be jealous, do you have any idea how many girls want to taste the cookie?" Namjoon asks making me blush terribly.

"That's really dirty talk" I say "shut up as well" I snap.

"Someone's angry" Jungkook says teasingly.
"That's cute you look like a blushing red pepper!" Jungkook says

"Jeon Jungkook you have exactly zero seconds to run away before I'll become a widow!" I yell causing him to widen his eyes and start running.

I chase him all over the central grass on campus , the guys and Abbie laughing at us.

"You'll never catch me!!" Jungkook yells with a winning smile.

Second later, he slips , and falls face flat to the ground. I sit on his stomach, my legs to the sides.Holding his hands down.

"Admit defeat!" I say "fine, you can get angry!" He says "I can't here you!" I tease "I admit defeat to my girlfriend!" He shouts causing me to laugh.

"Now kiss me" he says "alright sweety" I say bending and kissing him softly.
"You two come here! Don't fuck on the grass!" Tae shouts causing the both of us to laugh and stand up.

But just then, the sprinklers start to work.
Jungkook takes my on his back and runs towards the guys and Abbie, both of us soaking wet, filled with grass and mudd.

Jimin's p.o.v

Me the guys and Abbie, are standing and laughing at Luna and Jungkook.

I'm really happy for him, she makes him happy, he seems more sensitive and relaxed when with her. I think we all see it.

It's just pure love between the two of them. Even if they don't know it yet.

"You two come here! Don't fuck on the grass!" Tae shouts causing all of us to laugh.

"Still think you'll win the bet?" I hear someone whispering behind me.
I turn around and see Abbie and Namjoon talking.

They both notice I'm looking at them, but ignore me and continue their conversation.
I probably just misheard, I think to myself as I look away.

...

~Morning~

"This was so good" Abbie says wiping some sweat off her forehead.

"It was, you were incredible" I say smiling.
"We should make this a regular thing" she says "I agree, you really were incredible" I say "you were too!! I mean, the speed, the power" she says "thanks" I say winking at her.

"Yah! I was talking about your running skills! You dirty minded boy!" She says laughing.
"Just kidding, but we should excersize together more often" I say and she nods.

Jin's p.o.v

"We can't know who will win" Namjoon asks "yah! This isn't about winning, you two should have stopped the bet!" I say mad

"it's our decision" Abbie says "not when it comes to our friends. This is messed up" Yoongi says "listen, when we know who wins, the bet will end. Jungkook and Luna will never know this even happened" Namjoon says.

"They will never know what happened?" Jimin asks.

We all look to the door, and see him and Taehyung, standing there.

"N...nothing" Abbie stutters "we know you're having a bet about Jungkook and Luna," Tae says "Namjoon and Abbie had a bet about when Jungkook and Luna will do the do" Yoongi says

"you what?!" They both ask with their eyes open.

I pull them in and close the door.

"Why on earth would you do that?" Jimin asks "cause if I win , he will stop trying dating me" Abbie says "and if I win, she has to date me for at least two dates" Namjoon says.

"This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard" Taehyung says "you two sold your friends" Jimin says "we need to tell them," he adds.

"I agree" Tae says. Yoongi and Hobi nod.
"I don't." I say "mwo??" Everyone asks surprised.

"If we tell them now, they will hate all of us, if they continue this and don't find out, we are all safe" I say "please" Abbie says "fine. But if they find out. We never knew" Yoongi says.
Abbie and Namjoon nod.

Great. Now all of us are in this.