E i g h t e e n

Namjoon and I have slept together before, two times if I'm accurate.
This time, our third, was different.
It wasn't needy, or fast.

It just felt as if two people are expressing their feelings.
But, it was as if our so called feelings were not what we thought they were.

After we finish we just lay there in my bed, tangled together,cuddling. Like a couple.
I don't know if I'm grossed out, or loving it.
It's weird being cuddled with only underwear.
Like super weird, it's as if we're starting a relationship.

This actually reminds me of when we walked in the room to find Jungkook and Luna asleep.
They were in the same position a...
Wait. It can't be right? I'm merely freaking out. They didn't. If they have,  Luna would tell me and Jungkook would tell the guys...right?

Luna's p.o.v

"Luna, you should wake up love" I feel Jungkook breathing next to my neck.
"I have the day off," I say "beacuse it's prom day,  and you need to get ready, cause we slept in...it's already 11:30" he says and I jump up.

"11:30?" I ask and he nods.
"Okay, I'll be going now..bye baby, bye guys" I say when I see Jimin and Taehyung watching a movie on Jimin's laptop.

I walk quickly towards my room and it's locked.
I open the door quietly, trying to not wake up Abbie cause I know for a fact that she's still sleeping.

Holly, butts!

I immediately close the door and dial Jungkook's number.

"Hello?" I hear Jimin's voice.
"Jimin?" I ask "neh, Jungkook is in the shower"
"Listen I need you guys to come here asap! It's an emergency" I say "on our way" he says and the phone call hangs up.

I can't belive I just saw Namjoon's bare ass and his...ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!
Oh my god oh my god I think I need to poke my eyes out..
That was...EW.

"Luna are you okay? Taehyung asks.
I look up and see him, Jimin, Hobi, Jin and Yoongi.

Basically all the guys except Namjoon and Jungkook.

"No!" I say hugging eomma Jin.
"What's wrong?" Jimin asks looking completely confused.

"I'm traumatized for life! I wanna poke my eyes out.." I say.

"Who hurt this little baby?" Hobi asks.
"Just...open the door and get in the room," I say.

Taehyung opens the door and walks in slowly, then runs back out slamming the door shut, behind him.

"What's in there?" Jimin asks "I saw Abbie's butt!" Taehyung says rubbing his eyes quickly.

"Abbie's butt isn't the point here! I've seen it millions of times more times than I've seen my boyfriend's ass," I say and the guys look at me confused.

"The point is, that Namjoon is next to her, and I've seen his ass and his...eggplant?" I say not knowing how to call his...eggplant. imma just go with this.

"What did you just say?" Yoongi asks "I've seen Namjoon's...ya know.." I say "ani, before that" Hobi says looking at me.
"What? That I've seen Abbie's ass a million of times?" I ask "something about your boyfriend's ass?" Yoongi asks looking at me with a devilish smile.

"Ah that! Yeah...haha..funny story...I've seen kookie's butt" I say awkwardly.
"YOU WHAT NOW?!" Jin asks .
"I've seen his ass" I say once again, feeling the blush creeping up my cheeks.
"Why?"Taehyung asks
"Cause we were..ya know.." I say.

"Wait but that means..." Taehyung starts
"I'm sorta not a virgin anymore..." I say quietly.

"Omo!" Jin says with a hand on his heart.
"But what matters now, is that you kick those two awake," I say

"But I need to ask you about you and Jungkook" Jin says "you can ask the two of us later today, we can have a talk" I say and he nods.

Yoongi and Jin walk in the room, a couple moments later, Namjoon is out of the room, dressed, thankfully, and already walking away.

Just when this happens, Jungkook arrives.
"Angel , are you okay? Are you hurt?  Did someone do something to you?" He asks worried.

"Ani, just traumatized...what are you doing here? I thought you were taking a shower?" I ask "Ah, neh, but when I finished I saw a note from Jimin saying that they went to help you so I got dressed and ran here" he explains then pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

"Wait. Did you say traumatized?" He asks pulling me away from the hug.