6

Marinette

I looked out into the city. The sun had set and the lights of the city were starting to turn on. I began to breathe. Maybe everything would work out. Maybe I could convince my parents to let me stay in school. Maybe Adrien and I..

No. Don't think like that right now. You need to prioritize saving Paris. I opened the hatch to my room and stuck my head inside.

"Tikki?" I asked.

A fast buzz flew past my ear.

"Yes?" She said sassily.

"I'm sorry for sending you away. I'm just stressed!"

"Ok, ok. I guess I can't stay mad at you Marinette."

I laughed as I gave her a tiny hug.

"So.. what happened?" Tikki asked.

"Well, he realized my knee was injured and everything kinda spiraled. He only kissed me because there was an akuma nearby."

"I'm sure that wasn't the only reason!"

"Well that's what it felt like.." I said sadly.

I sadly looked out over the balcony, and I was surprised to see Adrien walking down the street. He was dressed in a black suit and carrying our history textbook. Something was off.

"Adrien!" I whisper shouted over the side.

"Oh hi Marinette!" He said creepily. "How about you come down here and help me study."

"Um, you know I can't I'm grounded. And we don't even have a history test."

"Oh. Still you should come down."

"Is everything ok?" I asked curiously.

"I have to go."

"Adrien!" I nearly yelled over the side.

As I was about to go down to talk to him, and I saw another girl walk up to him. Sure, she probably only wanted an autograph, but I felt my jealousy start to rise up. I ducked down and sneakily peeked over the side to watch the interaction. I could barely hear what they were saying, but I could tell they began to laugh.

"You wanna write your number down for me?" Adrien said.

Wow.. that hurt.

"Of course." Laughed the girl.

I almost turned away when I saw the girl touch the book, and her emotion changed immediately.

"Why do you want my number? So you can pretend to get to know me then dump me at last minute. No one actually wants me." She shouted at him.

Adrien got a creepy smile, and the realization set on me: that wasn't Adrien.

"Tikki! What do I do?!" I asked worriedly

"Don't panic Marinette!"

"Don't panic? The first day we learn and he's already akumatized. This is all my fault. Now I have to fight Adrien!"

"Maybe not! Just go to master fu's to pick an ally."

"You're right. Tikki spots on!"

I felt myself transform into ladybug, and flew all the way to master fu's place.

Master Fu

"Another night with my best friend!" I said as I laid down on my mat, wayzz by my side.

Wayzz laughed as he flew up next to me. As you got older, the days ended earlier, and my day was definitely over. I quietly began to fall asleep, when I heard the front door bang open.

"I need help!" I heard the familiar voice of Marinette say.

"What is wrong this time?" I asked, quickly getting up.

"Ok, ok. I figured out who Cat Noir and he figured out who I was and now we're both in danger but Adrien was akumatized and now I have to stop him but I can't do it alone!"

The way she talked, she barely allowed herself to breath in between words and it all came out so fast, but I eventually caught on.

"Choose an ally you can trust to help you on this mission." I said as I walked towards the miracle box.

She looked intently in, before you confidently picked up the miraculous of the Fox.

"I've got a plan!" She said as she ran out the door.

"Good luck, Marinette."

Alya

School work is getting out of hand! With my blog, my social life, and spending some of my time as a superhero, who actually has time for calculus? I kept staring at the blank page over and over again, but I eventually gave up any hope of doing anything.
I shut my book as I grabbed my phone. I tried to call Marinette, but there was no answer. Gosh, what was that girl doing? And then I tried to call Nino but he was already falling asleep (when isn't that kid sleeping?)

When I thought i would finally call it a night and watch a movie, I heard a knock on the window of my room.

"Hello?" I said as I heard the knock come. When the knock came again, I turned around to see ladybug at the door.

"Alya, I need your help. It's an emergency."

"Oh I'm totally down! Let's get this party started!"