XII - Minim

Chapter 12 – Minim

"A-Airee?" Calum stuttered, shock evident on his face.

Everyone was shocked as well. They didn't know Calum knew Airee, as well. Airee looked at Calum and said a simple "Hey." before taking her seat in between Adrian and Ritsu. The rest of them recovered from the shock when Airee properly introduced herself to 5SOS.

"Hi, I'm Airee Fielberth, voice and bass guitar of SOARA." She smiled softly, brushing off the intense stare that Calum has on her.

5SOS introduced themselves after,except for Calum since he knew so well that she knew him already.

"So...uhm, Cal, you know her?"Ashton asked.

"Yeah, we were chi-"

"We went to the same school. Same club as well. So, it's inevitable that he knows me. We crossed paths back then." Airee immediately cut him off and the rest of the guys didn't miss that. There's this tension between the two and they don't know how to fix it. They don't even know what they're on about. But it's clear that Airee has this grudge on Calum for whatever he did and Calum is just feeling sorry for it. They decided that they'll find out what's happening between the two later because for now, the meeting is important.

"Okay, I'm sure you know about the schedule already, right? You already noticed the one day breaks in between the dates, I assume?" Taka asked, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Yeah. We do." They muttered.

"I hope it's alright with you guys because we did that for our precious gem." Taka chuckled and Airee glared at him.

"Uhm...why?" Ashton asked, a bit hesitant hoping that he didn't offend anyone with his question.

"It's because I have asthma and I can't stress myself out too much if I don't want to die." Airee chuckled softly. "But hey, during our breaks we can tour the plac eor even have fun so that's fine with you, right?" She asked,looking over at the boys.

"Of course. That'd be cool." Luke grinned.

"But I know you're gonna end up watching anime the whole day." Adrian commented and Ritsu laughed before agreeing.

"Hey, I won't! And besides, I'll be the one who'll tour 5SOS around Japan." Airee said.

"Beware, you guys, she gets really crazy when she sees Anime merchandise." Ristu fake-whispered to 5SOS.

"Hey-"

"I'm alright with that. I can get really crazy, too." Michael answered and he fist bumped with Airee.

"Yeah, Michael loves Anime." Ashton said.

"Hey, it's three already. Isn't it time for pudding?" Ritsu pouted.

Airee and Adrian laughed while the 5SOS guys just looked confused.

"Sorry, he's really addicted to pudding and we eat them when the clock strikes three." Airee explained upon seeing their confused faces.

"You're right, I should go get them." Ryota said, and Ritsu volunteered to help him and they both went out of the room.

"Hey, Cal? You okay, mate? You've been quiet." Luke asked, wrapping his arm around Calum's shoulders and everyone's gaze concentrated on them.

"Yeah, I'm great. Just tired from the flight." He answered, keeping his gaze on Airee.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that, we can go home after we eat pudding." Taka said, tapping through his phone to make sure that there's an available van from the company to drive them all home.