XVIII - Caesura

Chapter 18 – Caesura

"It's time to give the stage to SOARA!" They heard Luke's voice echo from where they were standing.

"SOARA, you're up in a minute." One of the staff said and they witnessed the stage rotate, revealing their stage.

"You're up." Calum said to Airee, still breathless from the performance.

"You were good out there." She smiled up at him.

Calum laughed. "Thanks! Good luck on your show!"

"Thanks!" and before they knew it,they're on stage.

"Tokyo! Good to see you all again! It's been a long time coming but we're glad we're back on theroad again with our friends! Tokyo, are you ready?" She screamed into the mic as multiple screams from the audiences resonated within the arena while Adrian and Ritsu played the intro to their song.

"Cause baby, your lips like fire
And my blood like gasoline
When we're striking
Burning up everything
Smoke is rising
It's getting hard to breathe
Your lips like fire

Ignite my gasoline
My blood like gasoline

Your voice follows like an echo
Won't someone wake me from this dream?
The bluest skies turn to black clouds
And the wind is drowning out my screams"

"TOKYO! Are you having fun?"Adrian screamed to the microphone, earning him a loud scream from everyone.

"TOKYO!" Ritsu yelled into the mic, earning himself a scream from everyone. "TOKYO!" He screamed and everyone screamed back in reply, Airee and Adrian chuckling.

"Louder! TOKYO!" Ritsu yelled one more time and this time, he was satisfied so he sat back on his drum stool and said, "That's more like it." And loud laughs came from the audience.

"Are you ready to sing another song with me?" Airee asked and upon hearing the response from the audience, she smiled to the camera, meaning that her face is shown on the many large screens on the stage.

"Hit it, Aid!" She pointed to Adrian and he started with the guitar intro before she followed with her bass and Ritsu with the drums, earning another scream from the audience.

"Yume no tsuzuki Oikakete ita hazunano ni
Magarikunetta hosoi michi Hito ni tsumazuku

Anokoro mitai ni tte Modoritai wakejanai no
Nakushite kita sora wo Sagashiteru
Wakatte kuremasu you ni Gisei ni natta youna
Kanashii kao wa yamete yo

Tsumi no saigo wa namidajanai yo Zutto kurushiku shou tte kunda
Deguchi mienai kanjoumeiru ni Dare wo matteru no?
Shiroi no-to ni tsuzutta you niMotto sunao ni hakidashitai yo
Nani kara Nogaretainda ...Genjitsu tte yatsu?

Kanaeru tame ni IkiterundatteWasurechai sou na Yoru no manaka
Bunan ni nante Yatterarenai kara...Kaeru basho mo nai no
Kono omoi wo keshite shimau niwa Madajinsei nagai desho (I'm on the way)
Natsukashiku naru Konna itamimo kangei jan"

They ended their set with confetti and balloons that rained over everyone and as Ritsu ended the song with aloud bang on is drums, the three of them took their bows and the lights turned off before the screens lit up and showed ONE OK ROCK's logo and the screams were ear deafening.

The stage rotated once again, showing ONE OK ROCK's stage with the band already standing on their respective places. The lights from behind them was so intense that everyone in the audience could only see their silhouettes.

"Everyone! It's ONE OK ROCK!" Taka screamed into the mic while the intro to Bombs Away is playingin the background.

"Tick tick tock and it's bombs away
Come on, it's the only way
Save yourself for a better day
No, no, we are falling down
I know, you know this is over
Tick tick tock and it's bombs away
Now we're falling...now we're falling down

つけいる術なくただ
立ち尽くした
叫ぶ声むなしく
Tofade to black

エグられた感情に
痛みも涙も
Burning out, burning out
This is confirmation"