XXVI - Chord

Chapter 26 – Chord

"Before we move on to the next song, I would like to take this time to thank everyone for being here today." Airee started.

During this time, Adrian handed her her personal classical guitar before he and Ritsu exited the stage. A staff brought a stool to the stage, for her to sit on and adjusted her mic stand as well. The spectators went silent as the lights dimmed and a single bright one focused on Airee.

"Last time we were here, the show got cancelled because of me. I passed out before I could even step on the stage and because of that I put a heavy burden on my friends, they got worried because I had too much pride in me and didn't tell them beforehand that I was feeling sick. If I did, then we could've cancelled the show much earlier without you guys wasting money and time just to get here. I'm really sorry." she looked down and strummed a chord, her friends from backstage watched her with soft smiles on their faces.

"I didn't want to disappoint them, especially you, because I know you guys have been looking forward to this for months! I was scared to even open twitter because I didn't want to read your tweets. I knew I disappointed you all but...when I did read your tweets, I was overwhelmed with so much happiness that I cried." she heard a few applause and cheers.

"I was so happy to know that you guys didn't care about the show being cancelled and just said about me getting better soon and getting plenty of rest. You guys... are the best! I'm so glad to be in this band and that I have you all! Thank you so much for being here for us." the cheers and applause got louder as she finished speaking.

She strummed a chord again before facing the audience, "This is Circle of Friends."

"ikusen mono koosasuru michi de

bokura wa deaetta

hashagi attari fuzakeatari

shita ano hi

katari akashita yume no asa

ashidori mo karuku

massugu na manazashi de

mirai o misueteta

nani ga okottemo tomo ni arukeba

nandai mono yuuki ga michi afure

nori koerareru mamorarete iru

aka ni somatta yuuhi ni chikatta kotoba wa

SEPIA no tsuki ni tsuikomarete yuku

haruka musunda atsui kizuna

douka towa ni tsuzuki masu youni

itsumo no youni kawaranai machi de

itsumo no egao ga

hibiki attari kasane attari

itoshii deshou"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The last show for the American Tour was done and they've never felt so happy. They're excited to move on to their European Tour next week and for the first show, they'll be heading to Hamburg. Everyone's excited to return, but no one is more excited than SOARA since it's going to be their first time going there.

"So, I see brought that with you. I've never seen that in ages." Calum said, eyeing the classical guitar Airee was holding.

"Of course. It holds a lot of memories." she replied, smiling softly. "How about yours?"