3

Selena was working with Coach all day as they went over ideas and designs for her launch of her very own "Selena" collection. She was in and out of meetings with her friends nearby and snuck out her cell phone.

 She was in and out of meetings with her friends nearby and snuck out her cell phone

She clicked on a text message from Ariana, "Come up with a design yet?"

"Working on it right now, actually. It's a lot harder than I thought," She typed, "How's NY?"

"Like always: crowded and busy. So much going on here, all the time. I'm happy to be back, though. Shopping is my favorite!" Selena laughed at her reply. Ariana was a hoarder. She shopped until she dropped and rarely wore anything she bought.

"Oh, really? Like you're not gonna stick to your signature swearshirt and knee high boots!" She typed, adding, "It's gonna sit in your closet and you know it."

"Stopppppp acting me!" Ariana's messages popped up on her screen, "And exposing me at the same time! You know a girl likes to have options!"

"Seriously, how do you do it? Oversized hoodies and all? Isn't it hot as fuck????" Selena shook her head as she waiting for Ariana to read the message.

"For one, I'm never outside."

"It's cool as hell that you can just walk outside with your friends and don't need a ton of security. It's hard to do that in LA."

"LA is overrated anyway."

"Nah. It's people that are overrated," Selena knew she was gonna respond with laughing emojis, "I miss you in LA. I keep wanting to hangout and then remember that you don't live here anymore."

"I miss you too. Come to NY. We could shop, or catch a movie? It would be fun!"

"Or you could let me listen to Sweetener before it comes out? I'm tired of waiting!"

Ariana replied with a gif.

"Okay. I see how it is. I gotta go girl. Hopefully, I'll see you soon!"

"Good luck with the collection launch! So cool!"

By the end of the meeting, Selena had come up with a bunny design and slogan. She couldn't wait for her fans to see it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Ariana and Pete were chilling in bed with the tv on. Ariana scrolled through instagram while a shirtless Pete smoked a blunt and tried to relax. After using most of her battery up on social media, she plugged her phone in and grabbed the remote, "Anything good on?"

Pete did not answer her as he stared off into space. Ariana looked concerned as she placed a hand on his shoulder, and set the remote down, "Babe? Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah," Pete nodded, shrugging, "Just thinking... about stuff."

"What's going on?" The remote, and the show playing on the tv screen, did not get a second thought from Ariana.

"I, uh, I bought you something," A shy grin spread out across Pete's face as he set his blunt down, "I don't know if you'll like it, or not."

"Of course, I will!" Ariana smiled brightly, trying to reasure her boyfriend, "I'm sure, it's lovely!"

Pete sat up straighter and cupped the side of her jaw, "You're fucking amazing, you know that?" He didn't give her a chance to respond as he pressed a kiss to her lips.

She had a puzzled look on her face as he pulled out a tiny box from his pocket, "Wha-"

"Do you wanna get married, Ariana?" He opened the box and Ariana's eyes blurred with tears. He was proposing. Here. Right. Now.

"Oh my God! Yes! Yes!" Ariana couldn't believe it as hot tears slid down her cheeks while Pete slid the ring on her left hand, "It's beautiful!"

"I love you," Pete kissed her hard as he felt on top of the world, "I love you so damn much."

"I love you too," Ariana giggled as he wiped her tears away. The smile on her face just didn't go away as she admired her 100k engagement ring, "I have to call my mom. She's not gonna believe this."