21

"So, what the fuck are you saying?!" Pete raised his voice at Ariana, "What do you want?!"

"I don't know what- I don't know!" Tears threatened to fall out of Ariana's eyes, "I love you, Pete! I do!"

"You want some more time apart?!" Anger rolled off of him, "I'm tired of this back and forth! You don't tell me shit anymore!"

"Pete." Ariana reached out to grab his arm, but he shrugged her off and stormed out of their apartment.

Ariana couldn't help it as she ran out to the balcony and saw Pete get into his car and speed off not without flipping off the paps constantly waiting outside.

She threw her ringing phone against the wall in frustration. This was her life the last few days. Up and down, on and off, nothing seemed certain.

The only thing that was stable in her life was her music. She named the album "Thank U, Next" after the chosen title track. She recorded different versions of the song and wasn't sure which one to include since her and Pete's relationship was still rocky.

The only thing they seemed to get right was sex.

[a/n: and yes, ariana confirmed that her and pete were on and off during her interview with zach sang before they officially ended it sometime in oct.]

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Selena was front row while attending the Coach fashion show during 2018 New York Fashion Week since she was an ambassador for the brand

Selena was front row while attending the Coach fashion show during 2018 New York Fashion Week since she was an ambassador for the brand. She was wearing a gold coach dress and posted a photo to instagram.

Ariana liked the photo and left a simple heart comment, "♡" Fans noticed and liked the comment making it the top comment and Selena saw

Ariana liked the photo and left a simple heart comment, "♡" Fans noticed and liked the comment making it the top comment and Selena saw. She sent Ariana a quick text and the two planned to get together again since they were both in New York.

Despite arguing with Pete earlier in the day, Ariana agreed to meet up with Selena in the morning. She wanted to meet up with her friend and get distracted from all the heartbreak and drama.

[a/n: short chapter... don't kill me..
anyway, name one underrated ariana song??]