1. first day

You wore a black jacket to hid your wings. Your shirt (that showed all the time because the jacket was always unzipped) was the same as your fathers, stiens. You wore jeans and black boots.

You looked up at the Academy, from the bottom of the stairs. You walked up the stairs and into the academy. As you walked your half red and half black eyes caught everyone staring at you. You did have some similar features to stein, so mabey thats why. Like you had the huge stiched cut on the right side of your face, and your hair was H/C mixed with a gray like color. And your bangs were the same as his. You walked throught the halls and then bumped into ~insert description of Kid~

"Who are you?" asked the kid.

"Someone you probably shouldnt mess with" you hissed, "reaper" you said turning to him.

"How-"

"I can since it" you smirked grabing the child reaper by the checks with your claws digging into his face makeing him bleed. You lifted him. You looked at his clothed stomic. "I did always wonder what was inside of you reapers" you mummbled. "Also arnt you the kid who love symmetry? Your not symmetrical...not at all. Your just piece of asymmetrical trash" you hiss.

"Let him go" growled a males voice. You turned to see Deaths, Death Scythe spirit. His eyes whidned noticing how much you looked like stein. He kept his cool even if we was scared. "Let him go" he repeats. You roll your eyes and look back at the child reaper.

"No" you said digging your claws deeper makeing him hiss in pain.

"Let my son go" said a familiar voice. You looked over to see lord death himself. You growled looking at the kid reaper. You felt a zap throught out your body, you let him go. You griwled in pain. The kid fell to the floor and looked up at you. The feeling stoped. "Sorry I had to do that, but I must see you two in the death room...now" death says and started to leave. The kid reaoer stands up dustting himself off and following his father. You didnt move. Spirit grabed your wrist pulling you away.

"Let me go you stupid death scythe!" you growled digging your claws into spirits wrist and clawing at his hand trying to make me let go. He didnt answer. He just stayed quite. After a while you gave up and just walked with him.

"Shut it!" the kid hiss.

"Son be nice" death says.

"What!?! Why!?!" kid asks.

"Because if she wanted to she could kill us all. So dont get on her bad side" death replys.

"So...who are you? The only resion I ask is because father explained the new kid, which I guess is you, will be in all of my classes" kid says. You look over at him.

"Y/N"

"Kid. Death the kid"

You four got to the death room and you looked around.

"Why is everything so brightly colored?" you asked, then sprirt pushed you forward. You landed on your hands and knees and stiches opened on your left palm.

"Kid help her up" death says. Kid looks down at you offering his hand. You didnt know he was actually going to do so. You took his hand and he pulled you up. Neither of you made eye contact. "Alright! Kid you will show Y/N around, but of course first Y/N go heal him in the infirmary" death says.

"Whatever. Kid lead me to the infirmary" you say and you and kid left.

You got to the infirmary and you froze seeing no one there.

"Isnt there suppose to be a nurse?" you asked.

"She turned out to be a witch and know stein helps with injured students" kid explains. You nod. You found a big pack of bandages. You got two mediums and a smallish. You cut the mediums slightly makeing one hude one bitting it on the hid were four of your claws dug into his cheeks. And then put the small were your thumb dug into. "asymmetrical" he mummbles softly.

"Calm down kid youll be fine in an hour or so" you rolled your eyes.

"Right" he sighs. You look down at him sitting on the bed and he looks up and you both caught eachothers eyes.

~kids pov~

We caought eachothers gaze. Half red half black eyes...symmetrical. The only asymmetrical thing is the stiched cut on her face. Thats it. Everything else. Perfectly symmetry. 💓

'Huh? What is this felling?...My heart...It skiped a beat...must be her. The perfect symmetry is to over whelming, even for me. Wait...her soul...its so powerful...like a weapon, a mister like stien...and a Shinigami...so powerful' I thought to myself.

She looked away and grabbed her arm with the opposite hand. She was so cute...💓

'My heart...shes so perfect...ah! That spark...shes getting shocked again'

I looked at her. She was biteing her lip making it bleed, her sharp teeth digging more into her lip. She hissed then growled in pain and she fell back. I ran to her and touched her then flew back from power...