23. the confession

~Monday and kids pov~

I woke up like normal. Got ready and left with liz and patty at my sides. When we got to the front of my dads symmetricl schools stairs we ran into Y/N and stein.

'Ok. I have decided today is the day I am going to ask Y/N out! I just need some alone time. Without her dad, and without liz and patty near me. This will be a long day' I thought to myself.

"He kid, liz, patty" she smiled.

"Hey Y/N. Stein" we greated.

"Kids" he greated. We walked up the stairs and Y/N, well she was flying up the stairs at our speed so she could talk to us.

"So how do you keep up with us?" patty asked and ducked under her going to her other side.

"Well, its quite easy. The mussles in the base of my wings relaxe enough to fly slowly. I usally use this to look over the city when Im board" she explains.

"So cool!" patty smiles then gose to liz grabing liz's arm. "I want to fly around to sis!" she smiles. Then Y/N lands when we get to the top then reached a hand out to patty.

"I can carry you on my back next time I fly around the city if you want" she smiles. Patty takes her hand and starts jumping and getting all giggly. Y/N starts to giggle. "Mabey after school Ill take you for a fly" she smiles. Patty squalls with excitement.

"Yay! I get to fly! Lets get this school day over with so I can fly!" patty says running into the school laughing. Y/N rolls her eyes. We talk while were walking to our first class together. I cant ask her. Not yet. Liz is still to close and in ear rang. And Stein, his class is right next to our first class. So he whould definitely over hear.

~time skip~

I sighed. We were in Dr.Steins class. One of the last classes yet I couldnt get the courage to ask her out.

"Ok. So today we will be studying. Well, most of us. Y/N, kid, liz, patty, maka, soul, blackstar and tsubaki, and crona lord death whould like to see you in the death room" stein said. We got up and left to the death room. When we got there my dad spun to face us.

"Hello hello hello!" he greated.

"What is it? Why did you call us here?" Y/N asked.

"I have two missions. One for each half of you. Black star, tsubaki, maka, soul, theres a mission for you in R/P (random place). There are four sepreat kishin eggs scartered over the city there. Two for soul and two for tsubaki. Have fun!" father says and they nod sprinting off. "Ok. You five, have a special mission. I need you all to go to Arcnes new place, get us the information on the kishin, and, then. When you know for sure were he is. Kill her" he said.

"Yes sir!" Y/N said.

"Here is her new location" father gave me a peace of paper and liz, patty, Y/N and crona went around me and looked at it. 'FF58SS7' is what is read.

"I dont get this what the hell!?" I growled.

"Wait. I got this! I can see were she is" Y/N says grabing the paper from my hand then closeing her eyes. After a minute or so of silence her eyes opened and a smirk grew on her face. "Now I know what were looking for. Come on. Lets go do this" she smiles then sprints off.

"Y/N wait we need a plan!" I growl then me, liz, patty, and crona go after Y/N. 'How reckless' I thought.

~time skip~

We got to a new place. Y/N had finally stoped running as we followed her. We got to the big arcanes spider home thing. We go in.

"Arcane!" Y/N yelled runing twords her. Im a little surprised that she wasnt compatible with black star.

"Hello dear" arcne said.

"Do you know were the kishin is"

"Of course. You can seince were he is. If you force my dear"

"Thanks for tell me that. It will be ALOT faster now, to do what lord death wanted" she turned her arm into a blade and hid half her face beind the blade. "Im going to eat your soul. And become an even stronger death scythe then I already am!" she growled. Then sprinted forward. Arcne didnt move from her web. Me, liz, and patty had to stay behind to fight off the gaurds. And I couldnt pay to much attention to what was going on with Y/N or crona. But then I herd it,

"Crona! Get Ragnarok ready, harden your blood, and be my mister!"

'Wait she wants to be his weapon!?!'

~normal pov~

You cut down her web and landed on the floor behind were her web use to be, she landed on her feet lightly and her web now was on the floor.

"Crona! Get Ragnarok ready, harden your blood, and be my mister!" you said standing up.

"Right! Harden the first lair of vessels Ragnarok" crona said. You sprinted past arcne and past crona sticking your arm into mosquitos gut. "Weapon form Y/N" crona said. You jumped up cutting mosquito in the process befor turning into a gold and black sword. Crona caught you.

He held you in the arm he holds Ragnarok in. He sprinted forward and tryed to hurt arcane. Kid finshed takeing out the gaurds and servents then looked over seeing what was happening. He froze seeing arcne hit crona with a powerful wave length. He falls to the floor slideing away slightly. You turned back and fall to your knees bring cronas head onto your lap.

"Crona! No no no no no!!!" you cryed. Tears fell from your eyes. Ragnarok sprung from his back and grabed the collar of your shirt.

"Dont worry. We will be fine. Just kill the bitch" he says. You wipe the tears from your eyes.

"Liz! Patty! Get crona somewere safe!" kid says. They turn back and pick Crona up running out.

~kids pov~

"Y/N! Ill be your mister now! Dont worry!" I said grabing her hand. She turns to me grabing my other hand befor turning into a guns conected by chains. I smirked and looked up at arcne ponting my new gun at her. I shot her with soul wave lengths. They gave her a little bit of damage. But not to much. Sadly. Then it happened. She shot a wave length at me and Y/N turned back guarding me. She screamed in pain.

"I must leave now. Im sorry my dear. We will met again. Dont know were. Dont know when. But I know well met again, some insainty like day" arcane then mumbled a spell disappearing.

Tears fell from my face as I held Y/N up to my chest.

"No. No. No. Please. Dont die on me. Dont let go. Stay. Please. I love you Y/N, dont go" I squeaked as tears rolled down my face and onto her cheek...