29. suspicious

~a week later~

You woke up and had a recharged power. You unhooked your screw from the weird machine that helps your powers stabilize. You noticed you were wearing different clothing then the day you fought the Kishin.

You herd yelling from Kid and your dad just out side of the lab. You stumble slightly walking out. You saw Kid, Your dad, Spirit, Maka, Crona, Soul, Tsubaki, Black Star, liz and patty

"Dad. Kid. Stop yelling" you say. They both turn twords you. Kid ran to you hugging you.

"Thank god your awake!" He says and lightly kissed your cheek.

"Lightning bolt your ok. Good" your dad says coming over and ruffeled your hair. You smiled and kid let you go and blushed softly.

"You ok?" He asks.

"Im find Kid" you say.

"You sure? You worried me not coming out for a week"

"Just had to re-charge"

"Were glade your ok" maka smiled.

"Might I ask, what was the illusions? Like that made you go crazy?" Spirit asks.

You looked at Kid, the Maka, then up at spirit.

"Yeah, Im not telling you anything about my illusions" you said.

"Were they that bad?" Spirt asks. You nod and grab your arm softly. Kid looked at you and his smile faded and touched your shoulder. You back up and looked at kid.

"Whats wrong?" Kid asks. You smile pretending like nothing happened.

"Nothing. Lets go, get ice cream"

"Hahaha! Ice cream!!" Patty says jumping up and down.

"Spirit pays this time" your dad says. As you all walked to the ice cream shop kid pulled you behind everyone else and grabed your hand stoping you.

"What happened? Whats wrong?"

"Nothing. Dont worry" you say and kiss his lips softly before pulling a now very confused Death the kid back up to the group. You didnt want to tell them what had happened in your illusions.

You all sat at the ice cream shop and was eating ice cream. You gave most of it to patty not wanting anymore.

Kid kept your hand in his and keeping you close.

~kids pov~

What did she see? She seems so different. Wonder if it had anything to do witg me. I dont like seeing her all sad and kinda...mad. Mabey she is turning into the Kishin but slowly. Crap! My dad! She droped out of the DWMA becuase of him not letting her fight. That means I wont be able to see her as much as I want to. Owww...my head is pumping. Fu-ow...why?...does it hurt so much? Ohh...

I keep Y/N near me and that made me feel less...hurt? Like my heart isnt pumping in my brain. I felt...safe...happy...I love her~

~normal pov and time skip~

You kissed kids cheek and left with your dad. When you did you felt...weird. Dizzy, kinda fuzzy. You kept thinking abiut that one illusion...kid and maka. Yoy also felt sick.

"Hey dad...I feel kinda sick" you say rubbing your head as you both get back to the lab. He then picks you up carring you into the lab. You felt the cold testing tabel under you. He was checking your temptuer, back, forehead, and puls.

"You just have a small fever. Youll be better later. Just sleep" he says picking you up again before taking you to your bed. He lays you down and you pulled the covers over you. He leaves and you fall asleep.

(Sorry for the long update -_-. Also sorry for it being short! If you guys have any requests or ideas for this storie then comment!)