4. crazy father

"Why is that so surprising?" kid asks.

"Oh right. You dont know. Stien is my father" you say smirking. He looked surprised to here that as he looked at you. "And usally he dosent want me to be out of his sight. And dosent want me to hang out with anyone, especially boys" you say. "Yet he wants us to be partners" you hop on the cracked desk.

"Not to be rude...but how did you make her exactly?" kid asks.

"I had a mix of a weapon and an kishin egg soul, mixed it with my DNA and then made her body for the soul and she came out. She dosent even need any organs then an arty in her neck, her heart, a lung, a kidney, and a stomic" stien smiles.

"How did you make her so symmetric?~" kid asks.

"Well she can change her shape from human, to normal to weapon. This is her human form" stien says.

"I might show you my normal form when your ready for it. But right now we must get going. Bye dad" you said hoping off his desk.

"Have a good day my little lighting bolt~" he says. You groaned in annoyance. You both walked out

"So you his little lightening bolt?" kid asks.

"Start calling me that and I will hate you and never talk to you again" you hissed at him.

'If she hates me then we cant get togther like my father may want. I need to make sure she dosnt hate me' kid thought.

'Mabey my dad whants me to became the lady death? Because kid is going to turn into lord death but only if he marrys. I need to get some answers from my dad' you thought to yourself.

You both leave the academy and soul walked up to you two and invited you two to his and makas dorm. You both agreed and all three of you went to souls and makas dorm.

You guys got there and you saw the demon sword and his swordsman. Crona, and ragnarok.

"Crona, ragnarok" you mumbled. They looked up.

"Your pretty!" ragnarok said.

"Ragnarok!" crona said nervously. You walked to them.

"And your the demon sword. I would say it could kill me. But no" you said then looked at Crona serching the fear in his eyes. You smiled softly. "You dont have to be scared Crona. As a witches son I suspect you can do at least a little magic" you said calmly. Then maka pulled you from him.

"Be nice" she hissed.

"I was just messing around. I didnt mean offense" you said.

~cronas pov~

I was getting adjusted to everyone and makas weird cat friend. When the most beautiful girl came with kid and soul. Her half colered eyes glisned as she looked around the room smileing. Then she saw me.

"Your pretty!" ragnarok said resting himself onto my head.

"R-ragnarok!" I blushed softly as I saw the girl starting to walk twords us.

"Your the demonsword. I can say you could kill me. But you really cant" she said. I knew that struck ragnarok as confident. She looked down at my scared face and her eyes serched something in my eyes. She smiled softly. "You dont have to be scared crona, as a witches son I suspect you can do at least a little magic" she said. Maka pulled her back and whsiepred something. She whispered something back and smiled.

She walked back to me.

"I am sorry if I made you unconfertable. I since the fear around others. But it has gotten weak I see. Mabey we can be friends" she said smiling and reaching her hand out. I had her in one class. And her name was Y/N I belive. Such a sweet name. I reached my hand out and lightly grabed her hand. Aside from her deadly like soul, she seems so sweet. She smiled at me as I lightly grabed her hand. "I hope I dont scare you, and my soul should either" she whispered the last part.

"You dont...not anymore" I studdered slightly. I could feel ragnarok falling for her.

~normal pov~

You both let eachother go then there was a cat at his feet.

"Awww!~" you said and picked the kitten up. "Why arnt you just a cute little magical cat" you smiled.

"How did you know?" she asks. You held her with one arm and tiped her head.

"Just a guess" you giggled. You put her down. The rest of the time you all talked. Ragnarok complementing you and whanting you to help him eat because crona wouldn't and everyone didnt trust him. After a while everyone left.

You where walking back to the front of the school where your dad was waiting talking to Death scythe.

"At least your little girl loves you. And you dont have a chanse of loseing her to her mother" he whined.

"Come on dad" you said.

"Of course my little lightening bolt" your dad said.

"Stop calling me that" you face plamed. He pulled you to his side.

"Hey. I made you. I can call you whatever I want" stein smiles down at you. You roll your eyes and you two walk home...