19. the beach (part 1)

~a week later~

You where with your friends hangging out at the court while stien, blare, and spirit watched you all talk.

"Ok. So, tomorrow we are all free right? So, we should all go to the beach or something? Have a day off?" you suggested. Then kid got a nose bleed. "Shit, kid are you ok?" you asked.

"Y-yup just though of something hot sorry" he said.

"Ok. Well, Im going to discuss it more with the girls and I want you guys to not fight" you said tugging maka and tusbaki to the other side of the court. Liz and patty following.

"So what were you thinking about?" soul asks.

"Y/N in a bathing suit" kid said.

"Oh my gosh" soul got a major nose bleed. So did black star. Crona getting a small nose bleed but still a nose bleed.

"And what are you boys thinking about?" stein askes them. They jump surprised.

"Nothing!" they all said.

"You saying that just shows you said something about my little lightening bolt" he hisses.

"Hey dad! I have a question!" you got your dads attention.

"One sec! When I come back you better fucking tell me why you all got a nose bleed. Little fucking perverts" stein growls then goes to you.

"So we need a, like someone to watch us most of the time and we are going to the beach tomorrow so, we whanted you and Blair to watch us. Because spirit is...spirit. And also its funny to watch soul die of blood lose from a nose bleed sometimes" you chukled.

"Fine. And blair has to come why?" stein asks.

"Well, we dont trust her alone or with spirit, alone. Or watching us" you said.

"Yeah I get that. Fine. Whatever. As long as I get to pick your bathing suit" stein smirked.

"Well lets go get spirit to agree" you say.

"Oh come on. Thats all I want" stien says.

"Fine! But you also have to do the same with them!" you said.

"Oh come on!" whined maka. You stuck your toung out at her.

"Ok you guys arnt three. Lightning bolt put your toung back in your mouth. And maka deal with it. Or whould you rather whant your father to watch?" stien says.

"Fine" maka rolled her eyes. You put your toung back in your mouth.

"Ok thanks dad" you smiled up at him. He ruffled your hair and went back to the boys.

"Guess who will be chaperoning you little shitheads at the beach? Me and Blair" stein smirked.

"Oh my god were going to die" gasped kid.

"Also I am picking all the girls bathing suites" he smirked.

"At least spirit isnt" huffed a relifed soul.