20. The beach (part 2)

~kids pov~

Dr.Stein pulled me away from Y/N. Crap, hes going to kill me!!

"What was the one rule I agreed to if I let her come? I told you to stay away from her. Not to touch her. And NOT to look at her. I look away for ONE second and shes in your arms blushing and stuttering! Explain!" he growls.

"Blair pushed her onto me" I said simply.

"But heres the thing. You didnt help her stand up straight. You let her stay in your arms. Do you know how that looked!? Her face, bright red, her so close to you, your hands on her waist" he breathed out heavily as he got more mad by the second.

"Ok I get it. But it wasnt my or her fault Blair pushed her. And I just happened to be there. And I caught her" I sighed. Then he grabed me by my face and pulled me twords him.

"I dont fucking care. You two were to close for my liking. Touch her again on this trip, and I kill you. Got it?" he growls.

"Got it" I nodded. He let me go and stromed back to our set up thing. I started to walk back. Y/N ran up to me.

~normal pov~

"Are you ok? What did my dad do?" you asked expecting kids body. "No marks of were he might cut you thats good. So what happened?" you asked.

"He said if I touched you again on this trip he whould kill me. So, I dont want to die in the hands of him, so Ill listen" kid sighed. You rolled your eyes.

"Stupid dad. Come on. Patty and liz are worried" you reached out your hand.

"Did you not just here me?" kid asked. You blushed softly pulling your hand away.

"R-right. Come on" you said and left back twords the sea. He followed of course.

After a while most of us were takeing a small break from the water and let the adults have fun. Stein kept splashing Blair and spirit if it looked like they were getting to close. As he splashed them he growled. 'No!' 'Not now!' 'Not ever!' and, the famous 'not infront of my child!'. It was half sad half funny. Kid sat next to you. Kid leaned back on his hands and so did you. Then your fingers touched his. You shifted your postion to only on one hand while the other rested on your thigh. Kid couldn't help that his eyes woundered over to your. Your bathing suit was a bit reviling.

"So you think anyone whould try and attack us?" liz asked.

"No" patty shook her head.

"Its been about an hour guys, some of you are really pale and I think you should re-apply sunscreen" you said looking at them.

"Were pale? Your gray" soul said.

"No. Im great. Not gray" you smirked.

"Just because of that you have to help me with it" he smirks. Little pervert.

"Really??" she asks.

"That and if maka helps me her dad whould kill me"

"And you think my dad wont?"

"Just do it" liz rolled her eyes.

"Fine" you groaned in annoyance. You helped soul with his sunscreen, ok, when you touched him you barily did. (Like just rubbing it into his back because no one can reach there back without help). Your skin only lightly touched him. "You know I could fix thoses stitches. My dads stiches dont really heal like others" you say.

"Mabey later" soul shrugs.

"Y/N-Y/N can you h-help with mine? Rag-Ragnarok dosnt like to touch me unless its hurting me" crona says.

"Of course crona!" you smiled at him.

"T-thanks" he blushes softly. You help him and such.

"There. Can you help me with mine?" you asked.

"O-of course" he blushed harder. He helped you with yours. He was really careful when his skin touched yours. You smiled at him when he was done.

"Thank you. Im going to go get some revenge on blair now" you smirk standing up and running back into the water. You got splashed imdentlly by your dad. "Oh you dont want to make me your enemy dad" you hissed softly.

"But what if I do?" he asks.

"Dad" you spread your wings and dip the end in the water. "I can make a title wave. Dont test me" you hissed. "And Im not here to pick on you. Im here to pick on blair" you turned to blair. She gulped.

"I-Im sorry for pushing you into kid! I-I just wanted to see what whould happen. T-that and spirit and I made a bet" blair said. You glared at spirit.

"Now you both are going to get it" you growled. Then felt arms wrap around you picking you up.

"No you can not hurt anyone internally when we are out dont you remember last time?" stein asks.

"Aguh fine" you sigh. "But that dosent mean you two are off the hook" you growled.

"Ok lets go get some sweets" stein says.

"Sweets?? Can we get icecream?" you asked.

"If that whould make you not so pissy sure" he rolls his eyes.

Later everyone was sitting at the set up thing eating icecream. Just for spirit you gave blair a vanilla popsicle. But everyone else got normal icecream.

"Why do I get a popsicle?" Blair whined.

"Because, your still a cat. You might get sick" you rolled your eyes. She huffed but kept sucking the popsicle.

~afterwards~

"Oh and the another resion you get a popsicle was that was my revenge on spirit" you smirked. They glared at you. You ran twords the sea and they chased you. As you steped into the water it turned to ice and you stood on it. Now it was just around were you steped witch made you smirk. As you lifted your foot away from the water the ice melted quickly. You now stood, in the middle of the sea with a smirk on your face. They were now talking about how to get you back over...