The Interview Part 2

I pulled up to his mansion, amazed at the size. I lived in a crappy apartment in the middle of LA, this was at least 10 times the size of the entire complex! I walked up to the door and rang the door bell, suddenly anxious. Is my hair messed up? Does my breath stink? I'm a hot mess, I can't let him see me like this! Too late, the door had opened.

Elon stood there, in a Star Wars T-shirt and jeans. I looked so overdressed, I felt like an idiot.

"You must be (My name)."

"Y-yea!" I stuttered. I hope he never finds out that I wrote a fanfic about him back in high school...

"Come in." he said in a fairly neutral yet still somewhat friendly voice.

The amount of room he had in his house was astounding! I imagine it's like the White House, but better because it's Elon Musk's house. I followed him to his office, and I sat down in the chair across from his. Mr. Musk shut the door behind him, and I felt even more anxious than before.

"So, what are your strengths?"

"I-I write good."

"What are your weaknesses?"

"Being alone in a room with Elon Musk."

"Why do you think you should get the job?"

"I follow you on Twitter."

"You're hired."

I was awestruck. I forgot to tell him anything of actual importance, and I still got the job. Thank God I looked good today.