The End of an Era

It was a recording room. With none other than Felix Kjellberg, also known as PewDiePie, was standing in the middle of it all.

He was hosting Meme Review.

I, a fellow nine year old, was ecstatic. Everything seemed to add up now. Mark just wanted to keep Elon from getting all the recognition and praise that hosting Meme Review would give him. Mark was too embarrassed to have been a meme that PewDiePie had publicly ridiculed, and was jealous that Elon had the chance to kill off memes as well. It all makes sense.

"Elon.. This is.."

"I didn't want to keep it a secret from you... I just couldn't risk it."

"This is absolutely amazing. Do you have any idea the power you posses? You can destroy any internet trend you want. As soon as you clap your hands twice, it's as good as dead. Not to mention all the young supporters you will get. I'm so proud of you..."

I ran into his arms, despite the pain. I have never been more happy to work, and be with, such a great man.

"I love you." I said to him.

"I love you, too."

I got off of him and went to PewDiePie.

"You are a great man, and I don't see why anyone would NOT be subscribed to your channel. As a matter of fact, I think everyone, especially those reading the chapter in The Musk of Love titled 'The End of an Era' should definitely stop reading it right now and subscribe to your channel to stop T-Series once and for all."

PewDiePie nodded, and shook my hand, his body hovering at a solid 190 centimeters. This was it. This is the peak of humanity, and the peak of my existence. I left the camera frame, and the recording started.