Surrender

"Don't move."

Zuckerburg's face twisted into a smile.

"It's gonna take a lot more than a measly Gold-Inlaid Colt Model 1849 Pocket Revolver to take me down, Elon."

Mark reached for me, and Elon shot him in the arm. He roared loudly, and I ran next to Elon. Mark glared at us aggressively and swiped at me. Elon wasn't quick enough this time, and he caught me.

"(My name)!"

I struggled to escape from Mark's grasp, but his robotic frame was too strong. He repositioned me in a way that would allow him to easily snap my neck.

"Let her go!"

"Elon, run away. Please."

"No!"

Elon went to shoot again, but his Gold-Inlaid Colt Model 1849 Pocket Revolver jammed. His eyes filled with disbelief. Mark's laugh filled the room.

"Looks like you're in a stalemate Elon. Give me your information, or I kill (My name)."

Elon put down the gun as a sign of surrender.

"Elon, please. Don't do this."

He looked at me. His eyes were filled with sadness and anxiety, with a hint of anger.

"I will give you the information you want."

Mark hissed happily, and dropped me. I ran to him, and burst into tears.

"Elon, please don't do this. He will use the information to harm you, you and I both know that. Please?"

He held me tightly as I cried into his chest. I knew Mark wasn't just going to get the information out of him. This would be Elon's demise.

"Well that's too bad, (My name), he already decided."

He pulled Elon towards him, and took him away from me. All I could do was watch.