Slumber Party

We drove back to Elon's house, he still held me in his arms. I ended up falling asleep on him. He carried me into his house bridal style, which ended waking me up.

"You can put me down now. I'm alright." I said with a yawn.

"I kind of like holding you like this."

We smiled at each other and I leaned on his chest. Once we walked inside, he put me down. I followed him into the living room and we sat on the couch.

"(My name), I'm sorry about the crowd of people at Gusteau's. I didn't think that type of thing would happen. I hope that this doesn't change your mind about me and our relationship."

I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

"It's ok. I'm just not used to being in any sort of major spotlight. I still love you."

I didn't realize I let the word "love" slip out of my mouth.

"I love you, too."

I curled up next to him, stilettos and all, and leaned on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me, and turned on the television. He kissed my forehead. We watched South Park until I fell asleep again.

I woke up, and Elon was sleeping too. I took my phone out of my purse and checked my phone. It was 11 o'clock at night. I didn't know if I should stay with Elon until he woke up or if I should just go home. I slowly emerged from my spot on the couch. However, I still ended up waking him up anyway.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"Eleven. I should probably get going."

"Aww, can't you stay?"

I had to think about it. 'I did have all my bags with me... But my dog was still at (Best Friend No. 2)'s house. But she could take care of him while I'm gone...'

"Are you sure you want me to stay for the night?" I asked.

"I do want you to. but it really is up to you."

"Only if you're 100% sure you want me to."

"Ok, let me show you where the room is."