For Him

He loomed in the door way. His face had become unrecognizable apart from him eyes. He grew a snout and had fangs. He grew a long tail and his robotic parts seemed to be damaged from ramming into the door. His voice sounded the same, but with a more staticky tone. Although he was big, I felt less intimidated by him. I might be able to get out of this.

"What do you think you're doing." he said in the same monochromatic voice.

I stayed silent and began to look for another escape route. I felt like a bunny at the disposal of a fox. 'I could run under him, but it's such a far distance, and he will have time to react and stop me. That's the only exit. I wish Elon was here...'

The monstrosity limped over to me. His technical parts were much worse than the sparks and creaking I could see and hear on the surface. I let him get a little closer so I could act. Once he was at an appropriate distance, I bolted under his legs and continued my escape. I found the stairs this time, and Mark was moving much much slower now. He roared angrily, and I moved even faster.

After a while, I finally found a door. It led to the side of the house. All I had to do was leave now. But I was forgetting one thing. My phone. He could easily hack into it and access his data. I had to go back for it. For Elon.