Chapter 1: Meeting me

So this song doesn't have anything to do with the story but I love this song comment if ya like it too!!!

Y/n (your name) POV
HI!!! I'm y/n!!! I have a channel on YT called c/n (channel name). BI have 44.8 million subscribers. On my channel I mostly do gaming but every week I post a vlog. I have two twin brothers, Ethan and Elijah their both older than me. Then I have a little sister named Kyleigh, she's 13 years old but lives with me since I'm 21. My two brothers live with me too their 22. I'm gonna go see the pals tomorrow and I'm excited cuz I get to see Denis I really like him but I don't think he likes me.

Elijah POV
Y/n is my sister she's amazing I have another sister named Kyleigh she's amazing too and of course I got my twin. Anyways I'm in a group called the pals we're looking into inviting y/n into the group but I don't know if she would except. Since she's got a channel of her own with over 44.8 million subs, that's crazy!!! But me and the pals made a plan that we would take her to Canada to go see the others and she could vlog for her channel, she agreed and seemed really excited.

Ethan's POV
I have two little sisters one is 21 and the other is 13 I love them both to death then theirs my twin he's alright too. Just kidding Ethan and Elijah love each other. Btw this is the author speaking when it's bolded. Elijah told me Him and the pals were gonna try to get y/n to join and I'm so proud of her. We're visiting them in Canada first thing tomorrow and I'm really excited.

Kyleigh POV
I ABSOLUTELY love my sister she's amazing. I got brothers too but like nah. Elijah told me him and the pals were gonna ask y/n to join them. I know for a fact y/n likes Denis. A lot but she doesn't know I know. They need to get together already. But does Denis like y/n? I actually don't know but we're going to see them in Canada tomorrow and I'm SO EXCITED!!!

Authors note
So what did y'all think to short! I think so too sorry this was short this is my first story ever. So this was just a filler and so is the next then it starts getting a bit more juicy. lol why'd I say that, oh well!!!
Keep swinging monkeys

Words 422