Chapter 21: I dont love you, im sorry!

Again this is just a good song, does not go with the story at all.

Elijah POV
I was talking to Ally, when I got a call. I got up and said "be right back babe." She nodded her head and I went upstairs. ?- mystery girl E- Elijah
E-hey who's this?
?-oh you don't remember me?
E-I'm sorry I got a new phone, whos this?
?-I'll show you, go to your window
E-ok I'm here
Suddenly a dark figure climbed into my window I turned on the light to see,
Courtney? I grabbed her in a tight hug. "You remember me?" She said with a smile. I started to frown, she used to be my girlfriend before she moved away. Y/n and Kyleigh used to love her she was the most kind and caring person ever, Courtney also taught y/n how to sing, play guitar, and even play piano. "Elijah I came back for you, but you weren't at your house. I asked your parents they said you were here. So I came back as soon as I could." She said with a tear. I wanted to kiss her but I knew Ally would come in at the wrong moment. "Hey I have a girlfriend." I said "OMG! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to come in here and take you away from h... but before she finished I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me. I kissed her, she has soft lips that make my heart melt. She kissed back. We stood there for a long time until I heard someone clapping. I slowly turned around it was Ally. "I'm sorry!" I said.

Ally POV
I walked into Elijah's room and saw him kissing someone. She had long, looks to be soft brown hair. With a Zeppelin hoodie on with jeans and white adidas. She looked really cute with him. I bet they were gf and bf a long time ago too. To be honest I really didn't care, I like the single life. I just clapped for them. They stopped and turned around. "I'm sorry!" Elijah said. "I'm sorry too, I was keeping her away from you. You two are clearly meant to be. Besides I didn't really love you anymore." I said still smiling. I walked over to "what's your name?" She looked stunned. "Oh uh Courtney." She said. I walked over to her and shook her hand. I looked into her brown eyes. I whispered into her ear "you two are made for each other, don't let him slip away." I then backed away. "Friends?" I said smiling at both of them. "Friends." They said in unison. I left the room.

Authors note
Ok so my friend Ally does actually like being single, so does Marlaina and Hayden so when I do something for Christmas oh nvm you'll see. Sorry it's so short too I needed to add in Courtney go follow her CourtneyGirly ok I'm sorry no kitty of the chapter because I'm feeling very rushed right now so bye!
Keep swinging monkeys

Words 507
P.S. Remember to comment ideas!