Chapter 29: Romantic Dinner Date

Please play the song when I tell you in the story!

So it does not matter what choice you pick this you all read!

Y/n POV
Me and Denis are going on a dinner date, I was really excited. I'm just sad that we couldn't go to the beach tomorrow. I really just want to know what he was up to, but I can't think about it. I changed into a very pretty white dress, the top had flowers on it, the bottom was a lacey feel. I walked out of the bathroom, I could do my hair out here. "Hey you almost ready?" Denis asks, I can't believe he would ask me this. "Denis, girls take more than 5 minutes to get ready." I said, punching him in the arm, in a jokingly way of course. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Guess I'm just excited." He said smiling. He sat on the couch and got on his phone. I was curling my hair so I can throw it in a bun.
30 minutes later
"Are you ready yet?" Denis asked, in a baby voice. "Almost" I replied. "You've been working on your hair for 30 minutes!" "I know but it's almost done" I said, finishing up the last string of hair. "Donnnnnnnnnnnne" I said. "Great, lets go!" He said. "Why you rushing me" I said in a annoyed/jokingly tone. "Cuz uhhhm I got nothing!" I laughed at his reply, he cut me off and said "CUZ IM EXCITED!" "Nice save" I rolled my eyes. We left the hotel room and called an uber. The uber took about 15 minutes. I was jumpy with excitement, but I was still wondering about that call. Is he cheating on me, probably not right? I push that thought out of my mind once more. Yet every time I even think about something it pops right back in. "y/n" ... "Y/n" ... "Y/N" I get out of my jumbled thoughts to look at Denis standing outside. "Oh hello there" I smiled at him. "What were you thinking about?" He asked me with a concerned look. I can't tell him, can I? NO I CANT! He'd think I can't trust him. "Nothing" I said quickly. "Ok? Well lets get going" I stepped out of the car to see a beautiful front of a bar/restaurant. It was very oceany themed with flowers everywhere. We walked inside the glass sliding doors. I had a cold chill go down my spine, it's breath taking.

Denis POV
I wonder what y/n was thinking about. I really hope she's not keeping anything from me. I know how secrets eat her up inside. Hopefully this dinner will get her mind off things. I'm taking her to this restaurant called table for two, it's very pretty. Right when you walk in it's like your on a cruise ship going to your dinner. I'm sorry if you don't know what that looks like, I love going on cruises. Anyways it's just REALLY fancy! Bye the tables were set beautifully with a bright candle in the center. Roses were everywhere, with some other flowers I don't know the names of. There was a stage where you could do karaoke. I'm thinking of me and her doing breaking free from high school musical. Or just her because I can't sing. I look over to y/n her eyes lit up in the dim lights. Her smile makes me feel so warm and protected even though I should be protecting her.

If you chose to snoop on denis' phone go to paragraph 1. If you chose to not snoop on denis' phone go to paragraph 2.

Paragraph 1:
I try and try so hard to push that stupid thought out of my head. I fake smile at denis. I mean I love what he's doing and all but those flowers. Are they for me or for another girl. I think and think and something pops in my head, that I don't want to hear. Isn't it weird how Lauren just so happens to show up on the same flight to Hawaii. Asking for forgiveness and friendship. What if Denis and Lauren were meeting up. What if she wanted my friendship so I'll "be ok" with her and Denis being a thing. Why am I thinking these things?! He's not cheating on me. Is he? Maybe I should ask him. No he'd be mad at me for snooping on his phone. What do I do??? "Could it be...? Lauren!

Chapter 2:
I keep thinking about that call. Should I have snooped. What if there was something bad on it. It's weird how denis gets these mysterious phone calls and Lauren just so happens to show up on the same plane. Is she the one Denis has been calling?! Is Denis cheating on me?!?!?! AHHHH IM DRIVING MYSLEF INSANE!! Maybe I should've snooped!