Chapter 14: The live stream!

Yes I know the song got nothing to do with the chapter. But it's a good song! (Like always 😂)

Y/n POV
Well me and Denis are back together. I'm really happy, I loved him and he loved me. "DENIS!" I yelled. "Yeah baby." He replied. "Can we do a live stream, explaining everything and a boyfriend tag?" I said with a big smile and puppy dog eyes. "Sure!" He said smiling. I turned on my camera and said "hey everyone, its y/n obviously and I have Denis with me! You know everything that happened. But..." Denis interrupted me "but we're back together." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed a little. "We're gonna do a boyfriend tag!" I looked at the thousands of comments going on then at the count of people watching. We got 45 million watching. "Oh cmon danget! I gotta get the faces. I'll be right back while Denis entertains you all." I said leaving the room.

Denis POV
Y/n left the room. "Hey mango games, thanks for donating." Just then Alex walked in, "Hey Dingo, oh you doing a live stream." "Yeah, y/n going to get the faces for a boyfriend tag." I said. Everybody else came piling in. "What are all of you doing here?" I said with a confused look. "Denis we need to go!" Corl said with panic in his voice. "Ok why?" Me and Alex said. "It's y/n, she she has a big stab wound in her stomach." Elijah said crying. "We called the paramedics already and their on their way. Kyleigh's downstairs with y/n." Aless said. I didn't bother turning the live stream off. I immediately ran down the stairs and saw y/n lying on the floor, blood all over her. "Who?" Was all I managed to get out before breaking down into tears. I JUST HAD HER BACK! Who would do this!

Lauren POV
Ugh well you weren't any help, Matt. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BREAK THEM UP NOT GET BEAT UP!" I yelled at him. He's so stupid. I'll take matters into my own hands. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down my plan. I would enter here, stab then exit there. Ha got it. I looked out the window it was dark and the sun was rising. I grabbed a knife and walked out the door. I went to y/n house and went in the basement window. It was a tight fit but I was skinny. You know none of this would happen if y/n didn't do what she did. UGH THAT STUPID, SELFISH, BACKSTABBER, BUTTHEAD! I got in and went upstairs. I saw y/n go in the living room, alone. Perfect! I got up and stabbed her in the stomach. She collapsed and her eyes closed. I ran out the front door. Just as soon as everybody came to the room she was in. I heard them call the paramedics and went upstairs, while Kyleigh stayed with y/n. If they suspect it's me, I'll just say. I was home with my brother, he's my witness. Yeah they'll probably believe that.

Y/n POV
I was going downstairs to the living room. So I could get the faces. I loved the questions I picked, from the comments. The faces were on the coffee table in the living room. I was reaching down for them. But I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, like I was stabbed. I looked down and saw blood, a lot of blood. I collapsed on the floor, I saw a figure of a lady. The figure held a bloody knife, she was wearing all black. She had a little green in her hair, Lauren... with that thought I passed out. Am I gonna die?

Authors note
Ok I know, I haven't posted in like three days, but I'll get better I promise. I know this chapter was pretty short and kinda boring, even tho she got stabbed. But oh well. The shout out goes to... Denis_Fan! *claps* for being a very nice commenter and friend! So I wanted to also shoutout a really good story by palsfanfics it's called only him! Now for the KITTY OF THE CHAPTER!

 Denis_Fan! *claps* for being a very nice commenter and friend! So I wanted to also shoutout a really good story by palsfanfics it's called only him! Now for the KITTY OF THE CHAPTER!

This kitty of the chapter today is this little itty bitty pretty kitty!Remember to comment feedback or ideas!
Keep swinging monkeys

Words 718