Chapter 17: DRUGS?!

Ok so the song don't got nothing to do with the story but as always it's a dope song!

Y/n POV
I was finally getting out of the hospital. I got to get out a week early. I never saw Denis, he didn't come. He said terrible things to me, but for some reason it just didn't feel right. Denis wouldn't do that. The doctor came in and said I could go home. Skyler came to pick me up. I got out of bed and out the hospital door. I looked for a red car, with someone in it. "SKYLER!" I yelled. "OMG HEY Y/N!!" She yelled back. I hopped in the car and she drove away from the hospital. "Hey so y/n, I'm sorry about Denis but me and the rest were thinking about it. Denis wouldn't do what he did. So we think he was drugged to love that nurse." When she said that I started to cry. "But why wouldn't he come back." I said in tears. "Well we think he's being forced to stay stay with her or he's just continuously getting drugged." She said with a frown. I looked at my phone, I blocked Denis. I went to my contacts and unblocked him. Notifications started pouring in. Text messages that were pouring in.
D - Umm I was looking at my recent texts. Why'd I say that did you get me mad.
D - BABY IM IN A RANDOM HOUSE!
D - Do you know where I am?
D - why aren't you answering me?
D - I would never not love you.
D - hold up some women is coming in the bed I'm in.
D - Um she has a really short night gown on.
D - She's in bed with me and don't even know her
D - she's kissing me! What happening
D - BABY! HELP! TRACK MY PHONE PLE...
D - Ugh why am I texting you, you petty loser!
D - Don't text me again!!!

With Rhodes words I cried. "PULL OVER!" I said yelling. Skyler pulled over "what is it?" I shoved my phone in her face. She slowest read through the texts. She started to cry too. "He's been drugged multiple times, that's why he didn't come back!" Skyler said in tears. So was I. "TRACK HIS PHONE WERE GOING TO THIS ADDRESS!" Skyler said pulling back onto the road. "His phone is on Paradise lane 3476. Take a left up here." I said. "I'm so sorry y/n, I don't know why Lauren would do this." "I know you were friends with her but why. And why do you still care about her." I said confused. "I'm just really good friends with her but not now. She had a reason to be mad at you in high school. But she took it way to far." "I knew what I did and I apologized I didn't know. He didn't tell me he was dating somebody. I would have broke up with him immediately if I knew." I said tearing up. "She really liked him, she thought you did on purpose because of what happened earlier that day." She said staring at the road. "Take a right up here. I would never do that she was my best friend so what if she made that experiment blow up. It was just an accident." I said. "I know but she doesn't. Just talk to her. Don't let Denis pay anymore for your past." She has a point I shouldn't. I'm not being a good gf. I'm letting him pay for my past. "OH WERE HERE!" I yelled. I got out of the car a knocked on the door. I knocked and knocked. Someone finally answered. Denis was shirtless and was holding onto the nurses waist. "I thought I told you to never talk to me again." Denis said annoyed. "Listen where's Lauren, I need to talk to her!" I said staring at the nurse. "First I don't know what your talking about and second my name is Laura." I stared into her green eyes. "YOU FRIGGEN KNOW GOOD WELL WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! WHERES LAUREN, I WANT TO SAY SORRY! SHE USED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND!!!" I yelled at Laura still staring into her green eyes. "Denis you were drugged. To like her." I said staring at Denis. "Would being drugged let me do this?" He turned to Laura and started making out with her. A tear trickled down my face. I stood there annoyed. Until Denis pulled away. "Y/n, oh my gosh it's not what it looks like. I don't know why I was kissing her." "Save it Denis, I know what you did." I ran away. I heard footsteps running after me, I glanced back it was Denis. I slowed down and stopped. He soon caught up. "Listen I'm really sorry!" Denis said. "Ok Denis now that your away from Laura, you were drugged to like her." I said. "Oh, well does this mean I can do this?" I looked up confused. He layed a kiss on my lips and I kissed back. I saw Laura come over where we were. I pulled away from Denis' lips. "Get away you lost!" I yelled at her. She clutched her fist and was getting ready to swing it but Skyler showed up and started to punch her. Laura fell to the ground. "Go to Lauren and tell her if she wants I'll talk to her, no games no fighting, just words. NOW GO!" I said to Laura.

Authors note
Hey guys! So I know it was kinda boring. Also I can't do 2 stories a day that's a lot for me. I'm really sorry, and I'm getting out on a time limit with my phone😢. Now for the KITTY OF THE CHAPTER

Look at this little itty bitty pretty kitty! If you want you can message me pics of your cats

Look at this little itty bitty pretty kitty! If you want you can message me pics of your cats. If you don't have one, you can send a pic of a cute one! I'll tell your name and the cats name! Feed backs and ideas are always wanted! Keep swinging monkeys

Words 1001