Chapter 7: Why are you here?

You guessed does not have anything to do with the story but it's a good song.

Y/n POV
I woke and I was in a room. It wasn't mine either. I felt something grab my hand and I looked over. It was Denis. I remember now, we're dating. We kissed last night and I guess I fell asleep. I kissed his cheek and he woke up almost immediately. "Hey, what's up." I said staring into his beautiful brown eyes. " nothing just being here with you. " he said smiling. He leaned in and kissed me I kissed back. It was like the spark i had with the other kiss, MAGICAL. I pulled away. "Wanna tell everybody the good news." I said. " Sure" he grabbed my arm and called Elijah, Ethan, and Kyleigh over.

Kyleigh POV
Y/n didn't come home last night which is weird. I knew Denis was gonna ask her out but do she stay there. Those thoughts kept circling like a tornado in my head. Every hit to the head was a she's ok. Denis asked us to go to their house for a surprise and I think I knew what it was. The thoughts of y/n went out of my head, she's safe. After we all went over to the pals house, we saw y/n and Denis holding hands. "So we need to tell you we're DATING!!!" Denis and y/n said at the same time. Everybody congratulates them except me. I pull y/n arm and drag her to the nearest room, which is Denis'. "What are you doing sis!" Y/n said smiling. "First, IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Second, I'm your sister the best sibling and I want to do something for you what if I set up a date night at our house and you can invite Denis over." I said smiling mischievously. "OMG, you'd do that for me? THANK YOU! And your right you are the best sister." "I know I am but I want to make sure you don't get hurt again like last time with..." but before I could finish someone knocked on the door. "COME IN!" I yelled "Ally, Marlaina, Aless, Aless is going to be Alessandra's nick name , and Hayden. "I'm sorry we tried to get her to leave" Aless said with fear in her eyes. I heard yelling coming from downstairs it was Elijah and Ethan. "Yeah we tried but she just wouldn't she said she needed to speak to you y/n." Marlaina said quickly after Aless.

Y/n POV
My besties came in the room me and Kyleigh was in telling me, we tried to get her out. What were they talking about. I heard yelling downstairs, it was Elijah and Ethan. I ran past my friends and almost fell downy the steps. Actually I did but that doesn't matter since I wasn't hurt. The person at the door was female she had white to blue ombré hair, golden brown eyes, two piercings in each ear, a nose piercing that is a golden hoop. She's wearing a sweatshirt and black jeans. I realized who it was. "YOU LITTLE!" I said yelling and running at her until someone grabbed my hand. "DENIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I said yelling at him. "I'm saving you from regret. Just listen what she had to say." Denis said with a sincere tone. I couldn't say no he was to cute for a no. I listened to what he said and calmed down but Elijah didn't. "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK AFTER 4 YEARS, YOU GET TO COME BACK AND JUST TALK TO HER. YOU WERE ONE OF HER BEST FRIENDS AND YOU YOU..." Elijah said but I interrupted. "It's fine, thanks for being there but this battle is mine to fight. What do you want ...

Authors note
Hi guys sorry I wasn't uploading, I got my phone taken away but I'm back. THANKS FOR 30 reads. I'm so excited. Who's at the door. A special thanks to catsVelvet for the character of the antagonist. Go check out her stories cuz their really good! If you want to be in the story comment info about your character like eye color, hair and so on. Remember to follow me if you haven't and I'll shout ya out!!! Feed back is also always wanted.
Keep swinging Monkeys

Words 730