Chapter 28: YOU GOTTA CHOICE!!!

So this chapter will have a choice, pick which one you would do! I like this song btw, it kinda goes with the chapter.

Y/n POV
We got back from the pool and Denis wanted to take a shower, he left his phone out... do you want to A or B

A: Snoop on Denis' phone and see who he called?

B: Don't snoop and just suck it up till tomorrow?

If you picked A, go to paragraph 1 If you picked B, go to paragraph 2

Paragraph 1:
Y/n POV
I go up to the coffee table where Denis layed his phone, I slowly picked his phone up, when I heard the shower turn on. I unlocked his phone, with face ID. 'Breath y/n, breath. I can do this!' I thought to myself. I went to calls, it was a (502) 371-1047 number that was a random number btw! I recalled the number, one ring, two ring, three ring, yes they picked up! "Hello?" I whisper said, so Denis wouldn't hear me. "Yes, Denis is it, we have it all prepared for tomorrow your ok." The other side said, "actually in his friend, he told me to call you about the..." I paused, I had no idea what this was for, "I'm sorry I forgot what this was about" I said biting my lip. "Oh, this is about floral ideas and places." The man said to me. What if this is for another girl and not me. I don't want Denis to know I did this, I'll test him. "Thank you, I will tell him right away, bye." I quickly hung up the phone, before the man could say bye. I heard the shower stop, I put Denis' phone on the table. The door handle shook, then opened. I was sitting on the couch, "hey babe, I was thinking maybe tomorrow we could go to the beach and watch the sunset, it would be really good shots." I asked him smiling the whole time, even though I was dying inside. "Oh umm, I can't, I'm going to somewhere personal, tomorrow night." He said nervously. "Oh it's ok, I'll go alone" I said, wanting to cry, it was for another girl. "Thanks babe!" He walked into our room. I guess I'll wait for tomorrow to come.

Paragraph 2:
Y/n POV
I don't think I should bug Denis' personal life. I didnt touch the phone, I sat on the couch, checking twitter. I heard the shower go off, and the door opened. "Hey babe, I was wondering, do you want to go to the beach tomorrow night, there will be great shots." I said, I wanted to go there, just me and him, to get my mind of things. "I actually have something to do, it's personal." He said. What was on his phone??? No, I didn't snoop for a reason, y/n. "Oh ok, I think I'm gonna go" I said. "Ok" he walked into the room, leaving me in the small living room.

It does not matter what choice you picked, this paragraph you all read.

Denis POV
I wish I could go to the beach with her, but I can't, I have something to do. When I got done changing, I went out of the room and said "hey you wanna go down to the beach?" I saw her smile, I could tell she was unhappy about my decision earlier. "Hey I'm really sorry I can't go." I said hoping to make her feel better. "It ok, really" she said half smiling. "What if we went on a romantic dinner date tonight?" I said, I saw her smile, it was real. "Ok!" She said, she went in the bathroom, and I heard the shower turn on. 'This is perfect, a dinner date with me and her, then tomorrow' I thought to myself. I grabbed my phone and looked up where some fancy restaurants were. We could take a cab, then go here. The restaurant was called "table for two" that should be romantic and pretty fancy. I smiled to myself, I love her. She's amazing, sweet, kind. The only thing that could ruin us is Lauren, but y/n made up with her. I don't believe Lauren could ever change, but I want y/n to be happy.

Authors note
Sorry it's so short, tell me what you picked in the comments, and WHAT IS DENIS UP TO? Tell me what you think. I want to shout out The_Pals her stories are very good so far, so check them out!byyeeee
Keep swinging monkeys

Words 763